We're going on a trip

Cracker turns around finally allowing you to see who called your name. It was captain Price.

"Chaos, Lucy and ghost need you. We tried to radio you but you didn't respond" Price stated.

I looked down at my belt loop where my radio usually is and remember I had changed. "Sorry I'll get my radio as soon as we're done" I responded as I walked with Price.

When I got there I saw Lucy dressed casually which was rare and I also so ghost in civilian clothes. I looked back to Lucy in a questioning manner.

"Us four will be heading into town for intel so go get some comfy clothes on and meet us at the gate" Lucy said and dismissed me.

I nodded and went to change yet again when I was done I was wearing bootcut jeans, and a loose T shirt tucked into my jeans and some cowboy boots from home. I also took my hair out of the ponytail from earlier. I left my room to go meet with Lucy and Ghost.

At the gate I saw both captains chatting away while ghost leaned against the vehicle we'll be taking. When I reached them I asked who was driving and in turn Lucy threw me the keys to my personal truck since we couldn't leave with a military truck.

My truck is a lifted matte black dodge dually. I keep my truck at base in case I need to do some personal things outside of base. Ghost and Price seemed surprised as I walked up to the truck and hopped in the front seat to start her up.

As she roared to life I saw Price laughing because seeing a 5'3 female hop into a giant ass truck is kinda funny. Ghost grumbled as he watched Price and Lucy sit in the back meaning he had to climb up in front.

I asked where we were going and Lucy said to head north and asked for my phone. I handed it to her assuming she'd put in the address. About a minute later I hear the song king for a day start to play. At the stop sign I turned around to look at Lucy who was smiling back at me. As the song played i sang/screamed the lyrics while the volume was almost at max.

After arriving at the town I made sure to lock my doors. We walked through town until we reached a bar. I looked at Lucy and commented.

"If you wanted to get drinks you could've just asked" I said smiling at her. She shook her head as she entered and walked towards a table with 2 men sitting there. Ghost, Price and I followed her. I recognized one of the men sitting at the table and I rushed past Ghost and Price to go hug him.

The guy was similar to Soap accent and size wise. But personality was like Ghosts. The guys name was Andrew code name was Eagle. He had helped on multiple missions.

"Hi Eagle I didn't know you came back to the states" I spoke as I hugged him.

He returned the hug and chuckled " Well how would I tell you, you don't have a phone".

"Lucy why didn't you tell me we were meeting with Eagle and Hawk I fuckin love these guys" I spoke turning to look at Lucy, she just shrugged and we all sat down.

"Eagle, Hawk this is Captain Price and Lt Ghost. Price and Ghost this is Eagle and Hawk, they go undercover for us about 3 times a year" Lucy introduced them.

Hawk tried to hand me a bud light which I almost gagged at. I shook my head and went up to the bar and asked for a bottle of (whatever alcohol you want). I returned with the bottle and glasses for everyone.

"How'd you get your code name ghost?" I heard Eagle question.

"That's classified, what intel did you get?" Ghost fired back. Apparently he's not fond of telling stories.

They continued to talk about the intel when out of the corner of my eye I see 2 women eyeballing Ghost to which I giggles about and sipped my drink. I saw Lucy look at me and I motioned my head towards the 2 women. Lucy shook her head and continued to listen.

About 5 minutes later I had to piss so I got up to do so when I noticed one of the girls get up to move to my seat while the other followed me into the bathroom, assuming to keep me busy. I went puss then washed my hands to find the girl leaning against the bathroom door.

"Excuse me" I said as nice as I could.

"Hmm no" the girl responded
__________________________________
Umm cliffhanger I guess