🌶You've been warned Pt.2

Before I could remove his boxers he grabbed my arm to pull me up.

"We can do that next time, right now I wanna fill you up with my dick. So be a good girl and lay back down for me" ghost rasped out.

"Yes Ghost" was all I said before laying down.

"Call me Simon when we're alone" gh-Simon told me as he removed my pants

"I will Simon" I replied. He chuckled as he kissed the insides of my thighs. Just feeling his breath against my core sent butterflies straight to my vagina. Man she roaring by now.

"Ok sweet girl I gotta open you up before you can take me" he said before sliding my underwear off and licking a stripe up my slit. I gasped and grabbed onto anything I could, which so happened to be his hair. His hair was light brown and wavy. Also his hair was super soft. I have to ask what kind of soap he uses. My thoughts scattered as his tongue entered me. I wanted to moan so loud but I couldn't. He kept fucking me with his tongue until he felt I was wet enough for him to stick two of his finger in me. When he did I let out a pornographic moan it wasn't loud but it was long and drawn out. No one has made me moan like that ever and he's just using his fingers.

"I'm making you feel that good already. My dick hasn't even touched you yet" he spoke as he looked up at me. He worked his fingers in me, slowly opening me up. Soon enough I felt my orgasm coming. Simon could tell as well, my moans started to get louder and my grip, that was once in his hair was now on his arm, got tighter. My hips bucked into his hand. As I was about to reach it he stopped and pulled his fingers out. I whined at the loss of him. But before I could start to complain he pulled his boxers down and showed me his dick. It was huge at least 9 inches. He smirked at me as he stroked his dick a few times. I licked my lips while staring at it. His dick twitched so I'm assuming he saw me. I looked back up to meet his gaze. His eyes held lust and hunger.

"Look at you I bet you wanna lick my dick, don't you" he asked as I nodded. "Uh uh I need words from you" he said as he leaned down towards my face.

"Can you please just put your dick in me" I finally snapped. I wasn't mad. I just wanted my guts rearranged.

"Whatever my sweet girl want" he simply said before lifting my legs to place on his shoulders. "Deep breathes baby this might hurt a little" he slowly entered me. Another long drawn out moan left me. Just the feeling of him entering me was almost enough to send me over the edge. Once he was fully in he waited till I was ready for him to start moving.

"Please move, god please" I begged. I don't care if I seem needy his dick in me felt heavenly. He started off slow but slowly increased every time I let out a moan. By now he was going super fast and hard. Anyone awake could hear our hips meeting every time he thrusted into me. I felt my orgasm start to build up again. "Don't stop please don't stop- I need to c please make me cum" I begged out praying he wouldn't stop. Thank god he didn't instead he said

"Cum with me sweet girl, come on I know you can cum on my dick and let me fill you up" he grunted. He kept going getting sloppy. "Oh baby please cum with me. Let me cum in you" he whimpered. That by itself sent me over the edge.

"Please cum in me oh god please I need it cum in me fill me up" I begged him. We both came with long moans. By this point Simon was leaning over me trying to catch his breathe. I was trying to catch my breathe too when Simon got up and put his mask and pants on and left. I really thought he just left me but he returned a second later with a rag in one hand and a water bottle in the other.

"Come on sweet girl let me clean you up while you drink this" he said as he handed me the water bottle. He finished cleaning me then he threw one of his shirts at me to put on. " I would love for you to sleep naked next to me but I'm afraid we wouldn't sleep much" he told me. He went to go get the dogs and to bring them into the room.

"I slept with the Simon Ghost Riley" I said as I giggled and laid down. Simon soon joined me after taking off his mask. He held me close to him and I drifted off to sleep