Does he do aftercare????

You're POV

Shit. I said it. He came right after I said it. I looked up at him in his eyes as he leaned down to kiss me.

"I love you too" he said before kissing me again. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was flabbergasted. This man loves me. Or is he saying that so it's not awkward.

"Simon please don't lie to me" I told him fearing that he did lie. He sat up still between my legs.

"For a Lt you aren't the smartest,huh?" He chuckled. I was about to throw a comeback at him but he spoke before I could. "If I didn't love you you wouldn't be allowed to see this much of me" he stated gesturing to his face.

"We'll I don't know people do shit like that" I said defeatedly. I want to look away but his eyes say much more then his words. He was being honest. Or he's an amazing liar. I shook those thoughts away. He wouldn't lie to someone he tells it how it is.

"Y/n I do love you" he said as he moved from between my legs.

"But?" I asked. It sounded like he was gonna say but.

"No but. How about tomorrow instead of going to a restaurant we have a picnic so I can have my mask off?" He asked instead. I nodded with a smile. "Great now come on let's get you clean" he finished off as he picked me up and covering me with his jacket. He took me to the bathroom and sat me on the counter.

"Let's get the bath ready. Do you need anything specific before I bathe you?" Simon asked coming to stand between my legs.

"yeah but it's all in my room" I told him. He asked where and I told him. He came back with my stuff and the dogs. Lexa jumped onto the toilet and tried to reach me from there so I scooted to the edge of the counter to lean over and pet her. Riley decided she wanted attention too so obviously I gave her attention the best I could.

"Alright princess time for your bath" Simon spoke up after watching me with the dogs. I looked up at him and give a confused face.

"What's with all the petnames. Don't get me wrong I love them but I only have Ghosty for you" I told him.

"I don't care what you call me. As long as at the end of the day you're screaming my name I'm happy" he shrugged picking me up. I thought of petnames I could call him but none seem to fit him just right.

"How do you come up with these?" I asked. I shouldn't be thinking this hard on something so dumb but I want to one up him. He just shrugged again sitting on the edge of the tub as I do my usual bath routine.

"It's not that deep princess" he muttered kissing my head. I let out a sigh as I sat back in the tub. Simon was now massaging my legs.

"Simon how are you so good at what you do" I ask out of no where.

"Depends on what you mean. On the field or in the bedroom?" He asked now massaging my other leg.

"Hmm both" I tell him. He chuckled looking away. Aww he's getting shy.

"On the field I got better so I would never be left for dead again. And in the bedroom I'm not sure it just feels better with you" he spoke staring at my leg.

"Awe Simon you poor thing come here" I told him as I went to hug him. He let me and actually hugged back. I wanted to pull him in the bath with me but I'm not sure I have that strength.

"Y/n I'm fine now I promise it just made me better" he reassured me.

"It's ok Ghosty you can cry if you want" I joked patting his back. He chuckled and pulled away.

"Ok princess time to get out" he told me unplugging the tub. He picked me up and wrapped me in a towel before taking me and the dogs back to his room. He set me down in a comfy chair in a corner on his room then got me his clothes to wear including his boxers. He went o to change the bed sheets. Once I was done changing and he finished the bed he picked me up and put me on the bed. I scooted over towards the wall to let him in. Once I laid down he turned off the light and cuddled up to me. I turned around in his grasp to face him. And I kissed his nose. He smiled and kissed my lips. I was about to kiss back when he pulled away.

"As much as I love kissing you but we both know what happens when we keep kissing" he whispered. I faked a pout.

"But that's the fun part" I said about to turn away. He held me tighter so I couldn't face away from him.

"Love, I know it's the fun part but you need rest" he remarked closing his eyes. I nodded and closed my eyes as well. I felt myself about to drift off when the dogs decide to jump on the bed and snuggle right up against Simon and I. Lexa was on Simons side back to back with him while Riley laid between mine and Simons legs.

"Looks like we don't get the bed to ourselves anymore" I giggled. Simon looked at the dogs before sighing in defeat.

"Seems so" he replied. We both fell asleep.

"Love please wake up" I heard Simon trying to wake me. I jumped up and looked at him.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked as he looked worried.

"You were crying and yelling in your sleep" he said bringing a hand to cup my face. For some reason I flinched and he pulled away.

"Shit I didn't mean to flinch" I apologized. I felt tears still running down my face now actually waking up. "I don't know why I'm crying or shouting. I don't even remember dreaming" I told him as I grabbed his hand. He hesitated when grabbing my hand back scared I'd flinch again.

"It's ok beautiful. You don't have to apologize for having a nightmare" he reassured now firmly holding my hand. I smiled and finally realized the dogs were checking on me as well. Lexa was standing on Simon trying to get to me while Riley had he head propped up on my hip and ears alert. I pet them and brought Lexa to cuddle. She always get scared when stuff like this happens. Simon looked slightly jealous but he better get used to it. I fell asleep holding Lexa with Riley's head still on my hip. Simons arm was under Lexas head and his arm wrapped around Lexa and me.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed.