Chapter 2: The entrance exam shock

7:00 AM

Jinsei is still asleep but he is sweating due to minor PTSD as he is having a nightmare about the battle in Brazil which he took part in...

He dreamed of dead Vlkyries whoa re fresh graduates and even blood on his hands and also holding on to Maria Shuhei the S rank that is passed her prime...

Jinsei then woke up by a sudden sunlight hitting his face as his position is facing the window. Only to see Rita opening the window and she has the "smile" plastered on her face as she is about to do something to Jinsei...

(SHLLLCK!)

Rita: Rise and Shine! JinJin!!!

Jinsei: *Groan* Five more minutes!!!

Rita: Ara? Jinsei don't you know you have a written Exam test?

Jinsei: Hmm?

Then Jinsei's spine crawl as he saw Rita looking angry despite smiling...

Jinsei: EEEEK!

Rita: Are you forgetting your own responsibilities as a Walk?

Jinsei jumped back and then slammed himself on the wall as he is scared on what will Rita do even if they're the same rank.

Jinsei was promoted along with Chris later but Jinsei doesn't know it yet. Because of what the Squad 0 have done in Brazil the Valkyries whoa re involved are ranked up...

Jinsei: *sigh* Ok.. Rita nee san...  

Rita: Now then~ Breakfast is on the table..

Jinsei: You cooked breakfast...?

Rita: Of course! I will be taking care of you as Miss Durandal requested... Is there a problem...?

Jinsei: Well... I am not used to this...? or is it because of Brazil..

Rita then playfully grabbed both of Jinsei's shoulders and then pushed him towards the table.

Rita: Well~ Come! I am sure you will love this!

Jinsei is shocked to see one of his favorite foods on the table for breakfast and then he looked at Rita in surprise

Jinsei: Whoa.....

Rita: Now! enjoy your breakfast!

____________________________

Squad V dorms.

Kiana: Jinsei looks different after that battle...

Mei: I am worried if he is traumatized by that kind of battle..

Bronya: yeah.. the adrenaline and near death was not felt and then the battle is over and if you could observe he is shaking...

Fu hua: Tiredness and also fear... I mean he really fought bravely...