Season 2 Episode 32 (+)

Jinsei: 

Shiva: Tch

Shiva: Tch... To think you also have that Devil wing... Yamato surely favored you....

Jinsei: The Yamato... Is a Gift... But then..... It is time to finish this...

Shiva: I still can fight.... Then.... This time... I will end you.... and that katana...

Jinsei: Then we will see about that......

Shiva: Unveil.... The True devil within me...

(FDDZZMMMMMSHMMMMMMM!)

Shiva: . . . . .

(FLAP!)

Jinsei: I knew it... True devils are actual Fallen Angels fell from Grace before Others....

Shiva: Indeed... I am the bi wing Fallen Angel... Shiva Mundus... My father lost his other wing during the rebellion of Heaven along with Lucifer... Thus call him the one winged angel...

Shiva: Huma- No Jinsei Hinata... You are the first Human that has seen this form... Rather... DemiHuman and along those lines that has been honored to see this form...

Jinsei: Heh.. Then If you are not gonna hold back that way... Well then I shall not hold back as well...

(Inaudible)

Jinsei: Enchant.... Seal...... Open....

___________________

As then dark Aura ws then felt around Union and As the other people who were fighting then felt the HEAVIEST Aura they have every felt and then..

(BDZMMM!)

Sirzechs: Wh- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??

Rias; Th- THIS AURA! IS TOO MUCH

Rei(Mind): this Aura... is darker than Shiva's Wait... Shiva sama.... Is in danger..... 

As Rei turns around and then>..

Sirzechs: WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUA RE GOING????

Rei: This is nothing to do with you.... Fucktwat..

Sirzechs: I ORDER YOU-