Volume 2 Ep 3

Iris: *Sigh* Where do I start..?

Jinsei: Anywhere you want to...

Iris is now looking at Jinsei who now has an Eyepatch and then Iris wanted to ask about it but Jinsei looked like he is now serious which is not the Usual she knew as of the moment and she understood...

He is being defensive and on guard if she is a threat indeed or not..

This is a new feeling for Iris herself it is like Jinsei is rejecting him but also understood that this is not her usual Jinsei and she knew this would happen after world jumping by unknown means.

Iris: Jinsei will you.....hear me out..?

Jinsei: I am hear indeed to hear you out.. But I am gonna ask you alot of questions to do so and so....

Iris: Hai..

Jinsei: If you are indeed my sister.... What is my nickname..?

Jinsei's nickname is only known by his family and loved ones and if someone knew his nickname he wont allow them to call him that way and he will beat them up of some sort.

Iris however is smirking deviously and came up with a very Ara Ara face and then..

Iris: JinJin~

Jinsei: GHK-

Jinsei Is SHOOKED and he is somehow Blushing?

But that reaction earned a smirk on Iris and then Iris then said to him as then asked for Confirmation....

Iris: Believe me now~?

Jinsei: GHK! NOT THE FIRST QUESTION! Ugh! Anyway... My favorite food?

Iris: Hmm~? Anything Mei Raiden cooks?

Jinsei: Ahem... Indeed Last question...What Herrscher is inside me?

Iris sweats alttledue to her flinching on that mention of Herrscher inside Jinsei however she has to answer it but the title of such Herrscher is something that left a sore throat on her metaphorically and a bad taste on her mouth due to what happened to her with that certain Herrscher.

Iris: H- Herrscher of.... Rupture...

Jinsei looked at her in shock as she knows that Herrscher.

Herrscher of Rupture is something that everyone in Saint Freya Fears the most, however the blessing here is tat by miracle, Jinsei controlled the Herrscher like a Natural talent on him.

Jinsei: *Sigh* You want know who are the only ones knew the secret..?

Iris: Moth- I mean Himeko and the rest of Saint Freya higher ups...

Jinsei: There you called Miss Himeko your Mother... 

Iris: Anymore questions..?

Jinsei: Now Iris... How did you get here...?

Iris then suddenly glowed her eyes and then brought Jinsei into her Inner world and he is shocked to see it just like his inner world and then..

(Iris: Welcome to my world... but right now I need to use my memories to show you everything and learn the truth in an instant..)

Jinsei: Eh- Sure...

-------

Iris: Through my awakened Rinnegan and through some kind of a strong wish After yers of studies and also finding a way to revive you.... However something is not right about me then in a dream I saw you once again... It was like on spectator mode...