Season 2 episode 16 who is the man behind my stigmata?

Jinsei and the white cloaked man with pale white skin and a claymore that looked inverted and also huge and identical to Jinsei's and then he spoke.

????: You seem alittle odd, Jinsei Hinata....

Jinsei: OF course I am.. much to see I am looking at the inverted look alike and what is with that sword...?

This? Oh You will have to find that out yourself

Jinsei: I see..

(BFMMMM!)

Jinsei turned to his Shinigami look and then the person in white just smirked and then later

Jinsei: I ask you one time.... Who are you..?

????: Heh...

Jinsei: Tch Teme-

???: Dont you even get it? You should already know who I am and where you are now.... What do you mean Who I am? You should ask yourself that... What are you?

The man in white then points at him and then he then later just simply takes one step and suddenly he disappeared without a trace..

No sound

And not even a sign of him doing so and then..

Jinsei suddenly unsheathes his word and then he blocked the attack

(BSHAMM!!!!!)

???: Hoh? Not bad, Jinsei... I was about to teach you about instinct but it seems I was right about one thing.....

Jinsei: TCH

(SCHINK!)

Jinsei then dashed back and then laterSent a Sudden slash attack and then the man in white just swipes it with his hand....

Jinsei then saw the red lines around him similar to his Defensive move, Blut as then The Man in white then shows his arms and then said..

???: What? you think I wont have your defensive skill well

(BAM!)

????: I AM THE ONE WHO MADE IT!

Jinsei: GHK! GETSUGA TENSHOU!