Oath within the sword(Union)

Years ago

When The Ryujin temple is choosing among its followers and all like minded people and the true past temple master is on to something for the good of the Society.

(For the Freedom of Humanity, Dirty hands are needed seer in blood for the peace of Humanity and freedom against the supernatural)

The determination of someone whoa re strong-minded who decided to Join them instead of succumbing to their Powerlessness or weakness and give themselves up to the darkness and want to also clean the Society in a. heroic way but somehow... In the eyes of the Hero society, Hunters and even Supernatural are illegal on different reasons

Hero association see them as Vigilantes or even Villains for them killing but in reality, They re jealous of their effectiveness on tracking villains and also so strong than their heroes.. It hurts their pride

The hunters want to hunt them down but also are jealous how they re very strong, fast and very ell trained and even Atlas Operators are jealous of their skills and their escape tactics are out of the world.

Then The devils saw them as a threat to their existence... How many Devils fall before their fighters equipped with blessed Weapons by true holy water and they re often bathed in the Sacred lake when they need to confront them.

This is why they re covering the area with Talismans so that no one could detect them eve electronics...

All the world see is a temple and the where the Martial artists practice.

And the inner part is where they plan the next attack or extermination.

________________________________

Hayabusa: Years ago, When the Schnee dust mines have been revolted by its Faunus Slaves... They are fighting for their freedom.. however denied of freedom they became beasts who seek for blood called the white fang! The heroes never even gave them Justice... Now that in mind as the truth came out. Many are in dismay on what the heroes have done.... ALL MIGHT who was against this notion and he was favored... We follow his beliefs in the society but someone have alot of doubts for we dont know what happens in his mind!

Hayabusa: The current society is ran by what we believe are snakes who lie like nothing... It is in their nature... The Devils run around extorting Humans of their humanity and make them their slaves... And Now we do their Jobs them as the Hypocrites they are tried to stop us... Now I reject that notion... As the ones whoa re the discriminated and also intend ark who was to fix this society.. Sometimes we need to pull it out form the roots...

???: YEAH! INDEED! WE WILL FIGHT!

???: YEAH!

Hayabusa:

As everyone is now doing their thing to prepare for an imminent battle if ever it happens and then one of the inspectors then saw a child with white hair and then