Volume 2 Season 2 Episode 8

Finira: The only one who will be damned is you...

Finira then faces tannin even in her somehow human form and then Tannin is getting ready to square up as then...

Azazel(Mind): This woman is crazy! Dont tell me she came form the Dimension gap and defeated the two Great dragons! No... Great Red and Ophis are defeated by her alone???? 

Issei; G- Great red is... 

Rias: Defeated?

Finira: Oh? That red huge guy? Oh you see that guy is home I Consider a High class Dragon.... And also what's a High class.. to a Queen?

Rias; TCH...

Finira: I am somehow Ticked even after my declaration..

(WHOOOSH!)

(BDZZMM!)

Finira is now on Issei's side and then everyone looked back and with their eyes wide as dinner plates in shock as then Finira then looks at Issei with disgust..

Maybe not on Issei

But on his Dragon gear...

Finira: to think youa re far too low even as a Low Class Dragon, Ddraigg.... You turned to a Slave to these filth.....

(Ddraigg: Y- Your highness-)

Finira: Oh shush now....

Issei: HK!

Issei jumps back in panic or rather Drag controlled him to jump back and Issei felt his dragon's fear as he is also feeling it...

Rias: ISSEI!

Issei; Wh- What the hell... H- how is she this powerful..? N- no.. This is not it.. Ddraigg is afraid of her...

 Ddraigg is afraid of her

(Shnnggg)

Finira then has her eyes glow yellow and then she smirked widely with her sharp teeth showing as she is a dragon..