Season 2 Episode 25

Miyasato is no seen flying up in the sky as he is looking around tea area and the battle torn area of the Union academy city and then he saw a horde incoming and then he then sky dives to the ground.

(WHOOSH!)

Miyasato(mind): The concentration of Grimms..... This is not looking good for them..

(WHOOOSH!)

As then he slams himself to the ground while within the dust of the explosion, he summoned chains and he spins himself while rapidly shoots his chains out while he spins around in a ballet look while then he dances through the battle field with his chains constantly shooting and impaling Grimms and then suddenly

W(HOOSH!)

Miyasato: hm?

As then miyastao suddenly slaps it away and it shocked a certain villain.

Miyasato: Never knew you would show up so early... Salem of the corruption...

Salem: Hmp....

One of the special war potential threats

One of the special war potential threats... Miyasato Takeru.... 

As the chains are still Floating around and then also impaling the Grimms rather too easily and then.

Salem: You have made it clear that you are one of the threats.. but I have another in mind... Call we have a good chat?

Miyasato: if you are thinking I could Join your little army you cant even make me... but..

(WHOOSH!)

Salem(Mind): FAST-

As Salem just in time defends herself as she saw Miya's hand is now glowing  with an aura blade and then She thought.

Salem(Mind): SUCH CONCENTRATION FO A HUGE AMOUNT OF AURA!!! 

As Miyasato then blitzed around Salem while attempting to shall off her head without explanation and no need for one and then suddenly Salem saw a huge rain of chains going for her and she used her Grimms to cover her and Miya stood there watching Salem defend herself..

Salem: Tch.... To think a Human like you have such abilities... It makes me...

W(HOOOOSH!)

(SQUELCH!)

Salem: .... HATE MORE!

(WHOOSH!)

As Miyasato saw a horde of fleshy Tendrils towards him but then...

Miyasato: To think Beacon fears you so much...

Salem widen her eyes hearing that and Miyasato then swiftly slashes around the area and then the tendrils are now cut down..

Salem: TCH....

Miyasato: And you got one thing wrong..... I am.... Not Entirely human..

Salem: Then what are you???