Teaser Volume 3

(Crrrrkk!)

(Swooooshhh!)

(CRRRKK!)

A Crane is now lifting up something from the Lake around Greece  and they looked at it as then..

???; What the hell is this....? It look like a chest of something... and no lock or opening but only a crack..

_______________

Winter: Our personal own Greece have made a Discovery on the Mediterranean sea at the Coast of Greece..

They said it is like a Chest  with some creepy faces in t..

Ironwood: Hmm It looks ancient...

Winter: Indeed it is ancient... however Energy detectors have detected some unknown energy and it can be felt as Radioactive waves and some heat within it. It even has some Sound waves converted and it is somehow very mysterious and its power withe can also be sensed and our sensors cant determine such..

Ironwood: there must be an artifact there.. I need for the Power of ATLAS...

Winter: hai..

Ironwood then ent to his chair and then he is nothing of some ways to Harnes the power of that Box and then..

Ironwood: Hmmm...

(Fwoosh)

Azazel: Yo Ironwood I heard about your discovery... You wanna harness that energy in the box? Then you need my help?

Ironwood: Hmp Do as you please.. we need to. harness that energy to compete with Saint Freya and become the number one force in this Union city... Like we did before... now... Those bastards of Saint Freya must be thrown away like trash when I harness that energy

Azazel; yeah they re taking the spotlight like always ever since they joined their school here....

Ironwood: only their east branch which we have.... soon we will control everything.... And I.. Need your help....

Azazel: Oh? And what help?

Ironwood: There are countless witnesses that Saint Freya's Jinsei is actually the Son of the Wretched Dragon queen last battle..

Azazel: Impossible.. how is that?

Ironwood: We will Never know... All he is is a monster... and this one.. wil control him and become our pawn...

Azazel; man.....

_____________________________________________

The Box of unknown origin was found within the Mediterranean Sea, It is near the coast of Greece which only be found as Greek Origins but the current records mentions nothing of this box.

Ironwood: Now.. Begin experiment....

As then many mechanical arms are now around the Said Box as it was mysteriously cracked during the travel by bullhead from around the world now and then......