Season 2 Episode 13

Jaune is now in the Jeep and he is now with zane and he is now driving along the abandoned road and then it si almost all rough as Jaune is feeling alot of rubbles around and then..

Jaune: Is the place even abandoned or something???

Zane: Well you could say that

(BUMP!)

Jaune: WHOA-

Zane; HAHAHAAAA!!!

Zane then drives on as he is now heading towards the left side of the road and now he later arrived on what looks like a nothingness area and just jungle and then..

Jaune: Eh- Where are we...?

Zane: We are here.....

Zane and Jaune then walks away from the Vehicle and then as they walk into the Wilderness again as jaunt is just Following Zane and then..

Jaune: About my mother.. how are you even certain that she is alive..? My sisters told me she died...

Zane:  . . . . . A Simple lie to keep you safe... Keeping her only Sons and Daughters in secret.. to protect you from her and her reputation..

Jaune: Reputation..?

Zane: *sigh* Samus Arc... She has quite a Very HUGE reputation and one of the Greatest of all time, Huntress... She existed even before the concept of Hunters existed....

Jaune: Eh- But the Concept only started a couple hundred years ago- wait... 

Zane: Bingo! yes she is somehow a long lifespan Human being since she is enhanced by something you might call now a Semblance..

Jaune: Then are there something like an ability before Semblance..?

Zane: The purest form of Semblance is called a Chakra... You may have heard that Captain and iris uses chakra... A life force energy that flows through your body Before Semblance.. There is Chakra... That is what is semblance before...

Jaune: Then...

Zane: Before we go back to that... Energy around nature and you we have three original energies of ability.. Magic and Chakra.. both of them coexist.. Chakra being the life force. mana being the Energy that is like the wind... now we go back to your Mother.. And yes.. She lived in that Era at least older than me.

Jaune: O- Oh.. Then... Why would she hide me and my sisters...

Zane: . . . ..  . . She was hiding you From ATLAS....

Jaune: Atlas..? What has do they have to do with me...?

Zane: *sigh* Allow me to say this only once but not all... Samus Arc.. The Technologies Inventor.. She was the leader of what is now called STEM... Composing of her, Theonne, Edna and Martha....

Jaune: The powerful figures in history.....

Zane: Indeed... It was a Miracle to be able to find her in her recent activities of her hunting Grimm with a mere hand gun and then left and I knew it was her.... then I contacted her and she asked about you... like in an instant....

Jaune: Sounds like a. VERY skilled Woman..

Zane: Many years of fighting you will learn a thing or two... and expected that she knows how to hide so good... 

Jaune: I- I see... 

Jaune is conflicted of his Mother as he knew now the portion of the truth and was is the lie all his life and then what kind of a person his mother is.. and to also think ATLAS might be also involved in the early stages of his life well indirectly and deirectly the reason why his Mother left him to his sisters and also left a lie of her death.