Season 2: Episode 33()

The boys(Mind): We are Jumping on this N***a

(BDZZZMM!)

As the Black dragon has already transformed once again and he s now rampaging on the city once again and then that is the Queue of the boys and they jumped from their buildings and as they are now going dn following the black dragon, Something interrupted the Dragon's flow and then..

(BDSSSNNGG!)

???: YO!

I HEARD YOU GUYS WANNA JUMP SOMEONE!

Dyrroth; Heh... Looks like The Dawg is back o his senses..

Aether: Looks like this si more than a problem... Wont mind if I jump in..?

Dyrroth: It seems someone decides to Join

Dyrroth: It seems someone decides to Join.. Now then...

(ROOAOAARRR)

As then Yu Zhong on his dragon form then suddenly he tried to Chomp on Aether as suddenly Aether released a Vortex of wind and then Slapped him with his sword.

Aether: WING VORTEX!

(WHOOSHMMM!)

(BAM!)

Yu: (ROOAR!)

Aki: HNRRRAAAH!

Then Yu Zhong suddenly reverts but he is now a Dragonoid he then slams the ground and made the ground explode once again but this time, It is so large that everything around them is now practically a Crater.

(BDZZMM!)

The boys then covered their faces as they defended their eyes form the dust and rubble and then....

Jinsei:  HAH!

Jinsei then jumps down first but he did a hard ax kick on Yu Zhong but he raised his arms and blocked that hard kick but the ground beneath him to the impact as then.

Yu Zhong: How strong you must be to be able to defeat the Mundus princess herself... But... I am not a Mundus... YOUA RE NOTHING!

(BDAM!)