Season 2 episode 15

Inside the Inner world....

?????: Heh... It seems Jinsei has Inherited the Yamato....

?????: It seems our time has come to talk to him Directly..

????: I wanna test this kid if he is worthy of my stigmata... ever since he awakened.... The next thing I know part of my soul is here.. Heh... I guess I am still wondering why I am here. But....

Shall I  call him here?

______________________________________-

Next day

Ningguang: Good Job on testing your classmates Dyrroth...

Dyrroth: I am only doing what you ordered me to...

Ningguang: Hehe You can say no if you wanted to but actually from your results from them, We have already segregated the ones who will be separated from the general students..

Dyrroth: Hm? What do you mean...?

Ningguang: IF I tell you, this.. Here is how I will put it... According to the results of the combat class last afternoon, We are doing this in order to place and separate students according to their performances...

_______

Ningguang's Narration

The students will be separated according to the Performances and according to their level or powers during that battle evaluations.

The general combat classes are the ones who are lacking the majority of the skills needed to fight and even match their fighting skills.

As for the other half, The exceptional... Will be in the Elite Combat class

These one will advance to the advanced Fighting Classes...

_______

Miyasato: hmmm so we are all in the elites huh..?

Shiba: *Sigh* indeed...

Ishmael: We are all in the Elites..

Zane: heh As expected hehehe

Dyrroth: yeah.. and also some of them re there too....

______

Elite lists: Saint Freya

1. Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina Kaslana

2. Rita Rossewiess 

3. Jinsei Murata Hinata

4. Ishmael Muramasa Hinata

5. Kiana Kaslana

6. Mei Raiden

7. Bronya Zaychik

8. Christopher Julian

9. Susannah Manatt