Season 2 Episode 26

The Class 1 A are now heading to the Emergency area as their e now helping Civilians in on the way while Izuku is now dashing around with his speed while Kicking and punching enemies to sleep and then..

(BAM!)

(DDZZMM!)

(BOOM!)

Izuku: That's 43...

Kaminari: Damn..

As the rest of the class are now running with the civilians in hand and they ahem rescued and Momo is carrying Shouko on her shoulder and she made a shock absorbent Exoskeleton for herself to carry Shouko and then..

Shouko; Momo chan....

Momo: Shouko! DOnt speak... Youa re not yet ok-

Shouko: No.. Something is coming..

Momo; What do you mean-

(RUMBLE!)

As the rumbling sounds or some machinery are heard around the corner and then Suddenly Hordes of enemies show up and then..

Momo: Oh no!

As then The class 1 A and other heroes in tea area are shocked that enemy reinforcements are now arriving and just minutes ago, Everything was already calmed but it turned out to be the eye of the storm and the villains arrived...

Each of the machineries have caged Grimm and Nomus around and even beast quirked villains that are hungry for blood.

Kaminari; ARE YOU SERIOUS??

Kirishima: We just fought a bunch of villains..

Izuku then Just suddenly jumped down nd tenth ground shakes alittle and wind blows alittle..

Izuku is now a changed young man...

He is now battle hardened ever since the attack came first plus the training Shiba did along with All might's Guidance and he now stands between the enemy and then..

Izuku: You got all of this one huh..?

Uraraka: DEKU KUN! PLEASE DONT DO WHAT I THINK YOU ARE ABOUT TO DO!

Kaminari: This si insanity!

Iida; MIDORIYA KUN! PLEASE LISTEN! WE NEED TO HEAD TO THE EMERGENCY AREA! LET THE HEROES-

Izuku: Iida Kun....

.

.

.

.

.

I'll be fine..

-________________________

Izuku looks at them with a smile and then..

(WDZZMM!!!)

Suddenly Swords have befallen them suddenly as Izuku is alittle surprised and then..