Season 1 end, 12: Aftermath, Defending her

Shiba: you have to stab her with this dagger..

Durandal: What is that...?

Shiba: That is a dagger called Rule breaker, It defies and cancels everything in a corrupted being... but you need to get extremely close and to activate the dagger, you must hold on to it.. not throw it, other wise it will not work. Turning Sirin back to her normal state... this is the only way..

Durandal: I hope this works...

Sirin: DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!!!

(FZMMMMNNGG!!!!)

Jinsei then ashed towards the attack and then released a Slashwave and then it countered the Blasts and then..

Jinsei: Durandal I know you dont want to hurt your sister... but sometimes you need to punch a naughty Eren wanna be Chunk little sister and snap her back to reality..

Durandal: HAI! Thanks!!!

Durandal then prepares the dagger and then dashed towards Sirin and then Parried all the Void strips and then she was about to get hit by many Void lances and Kiana shot them all.

Kiana: GO!

Durandal: HAI!

Miyasato then summoned chains and Sirin dodges alll of the chains except one chain which bonded her foot and then slams her down and then holds her down with all of there emaining chains..

Sirin: GHK! AAAAAAAHHH!!! GET OFF MEEEE!!!!!

Sirin then fired off all her lances and then scattered around the area and Kiana was about to get hit by one of the spear and then.

(SHINK!)

Kiana widened her eyes and then she saw Jinsei impaled by the shoulder and the thigh on the right..

Jinsei: GHK!!!

Kiana: JINSEEEI!!!

Mei: JINSEI!

Jinsei then removed the two spears and then he smirked..

Jinsei: HEH!! THIS IS NOTHING!

Jinsei then walked towards the battle and Kiana looked shocked at Jinsei's MOTIVATION as he walked towards the battlefield with ominous power around him..

Kiana(Mind): Even he is that injured... how is he still moving...?

Mei: Whoa...

Durandal: NOW!!!

Miaysato: HURRY!!

Sirin: NO!!! I MUST!! MOVE FORWARD NOO!!

Durandal: I'm sorry... LITTLE SISTER!!!

(SHINK!)

(BZMMMNNN!!!!)

Sirin screamed on top of her lungs as the dagger pierced her chest and then after moments a Honkai aura then shoots up on the air and then it signals the battle is over and Sirin is defeated... more like, was saved form a very dark path by the Saint Freya students..