Teaser intermission.

???: There was an Idea when the Clan I was once with is something that terrifies even the Supernatural..

Our powers are something that may abide the laws of Nature or break it

When they arrived to this world when I was young.....

They attacked my family... My mother hid me in the closet... to keep me safe.. Sacrificed themselves. even so...

What I saw will Engrain my hatred over to the World... The Supernatural..... They Defiled My mother infront of my Father and even me... hiding and Nothing I could do about it I am a helpless child....

My Eyes triggers....

_________________

Ishmael: Himeko I have... A new mission??

Shows a random skilled person fighting like a  ninja s everyone is fighting him and he is now slashing all of them.

(SHINK SHINK SHINK!)

Himeko: It seems so... You see you have to do this on your own

Ishmael: Ah Shit.....

Himeko: Shit indeed There are mysterious crimes all around the place of Union and we need somehow someone like a Shinobi to do so... but however if Einstein's Words are true... We have to act like them and Ishmael comes to the picture..

(WHOOOSHMMMM!)

_____________

Ishmael: GHHRAAAAHHH!

Ishmael is now fighting the big dude as then he is now Clashing blades with Ishmael and then..

(SHOOM!)

????; Just would not die would ya???? DAMN UCHIHA!!!

Ishmael fights the Big man as then he suddenly he summons some smoke and cloned himself and now disorients  the big man..

(Growl!!!!)

(Growl!)

Ishmael then stabs the man 200 times in almost a second and then he continues after then..

(SHINK SHIN HSINK HSINK!)

??: GHK GAH AAAHH!

(SHINK SHINK SHINK!)

(DROP)

Ishmael: You found me as I set my trap... Good for you.. FILTH!

(SHINK!)

_____________

Intermission

UNION ACADEMY: Darkness within

TBC