Uchiha's revenge: 2 The Hunt begins

Uchiha Clan

The Clan that is Exceptional for its Prowess for their battle and skills when they re in battle. They are very exceptional in any situation.

The Fastest in Speed.

can be strong because of it

The uchiha takes pride on their prowess and power to dominate any situation..

Their secret as discover after some observations in fights such as they discovered their eyes have the edge over when they fight.

Why they use powers so easily dn even copy everything they do and cast a VERY potent 

Now are hunted by supernatural forces as they are new that time.

But now....

It is Normal considering the age of time...

________________________________________

Ishmael then wakes up slowly and then he then looked at the Devil he caught and then he looked at him with SUCH malice...

The malice that was finally released after 12 years..

????: Dmmmm

???: Huh? Ishmael?

Ishmael: Sakuya san.. Its been some time.. Sorry if I popped your retirement rest but I need some favor...

Sakuya: Hai hai... What do you need..?

Ishmael: I need 12 long knives you can get and then somehow check on my Honkai Levels..

Sakuya: hai.. At once..

(SHMP)

As then later Sakuya returned with a Box of Knives and then Sakuya then smirked sadistically and then she pointed the knives..

Sakuya: These knives are equipped with Bullet ant sting venom... yeah.... Almost a Milligram and it will hurt like shit after the stab..

Ishmael: Good now... That is out of the way.... I shall have my Honkai Levels checked...

_______

Sakuya then used something like a Thermometer but it only measures Honkai Levels and then she found that Ishmael has so far a Normal rate and then she said..

Sakuya: So far you have a normal Honkai levels... So Youa re all Good.... And also give that bitch hell if you gonna..

Ishmael: Oh hell yeah...