Volume 2 Episode 9

Flashback.

Keqing is now on the Genshin class Gym and she just took a break and then it is days before the competition.

Keqing(mind): *Sigh* To think I am also chosen by Lady Ningguang.... And also that boy...

 And also that boy

Aether: HAH!

(BOOOOM!)

Bennet; WHOAA!!!

Aether: You good?

Bennet: Ow! Man! I almost got yah!

Aether: Trap consequences Brave adventurer...

He then helps him up and then he is just smirking and meanwhile the other area is just rampaging chaos when Aki, Dyrroth and Adam are doing their thing as Ather is just looking at them with a deadpanned look..

Keqing(Mind): How are they so chaotic... Ugh! At least maybe Aether the new student is-

Aether; ORAA!!

Keqing: Boys will be boys...

______________________________

Present.

Keqing is now ready for her time in the competition and the blaring alarm has now been ensued and now ready and then she was approached by Aether and he then said.

Aether: Yo! Kitty secretary-

Keqing: GHK! TEME-

Aether: Pfft hahah any way I just came to check on ya.

Keqing; but you dont really need to..

Lumine: HEYA! I heard you and Bro bro is talking! Imma talk with man bestie!

Keqing: Oh! Lumine!

(HUG!)

Aether: Ah-

(BAM!)

Lumine: GAH-

Lumine toppled over and Aether just witnessed the chaos going on and then Aether just giggled and then..

Keqing! OHO! Finally Youa re here!!

Lumine: Now then! GOOD LUCK!

Keqing: HAI! I will do my best!

Lumine: THATS MY BESTIE! Now go and wreck shit up!

King; *Sigh* heh I will pass tis up I will!

Aether is watching Keqing now determined but something somehow made Aether flutter alittle.. he somehow dismissed it and then Keqing then went over to the arena ready for her performance...

_____________________