Volume 2 Episode 14

After Shout's performance and Shouko is now walking with Shiba and she looks happy and then someone decided to interrupt them..

Shiba: Neh Shouko want some Matcha?

Shouko: Oh! Please-

Endeavor: Stop right there you two..

Shouko; Huh? tch... What do you want now?

 What do you want now?

"father?"

Endeavor: Shouko.. That kind of a fighting style is not what the hero commission taught you... And also... Who is this insignificant person youa re always with right now?

Shouko: Tch None of your business Father.. lets go Shiba..

Endeavor: So his name is Shiba huh? Tch.... Oy Shiba..

Shiba: What do you want..? Fire Hero Endeavor....?

Shiba looked back with a scowl on his face and then Endeavor asked one thing.

Endeavor: Tch... Tanned face... Katana... samurai.. Damn you... Why are you here???? Hitokiri battousai???

Shiba: Glad you remembered... Endeavor..

Endeavor is now seething in anger and then he tried to attack him and then suddenly as he is about to raise his hand to blast him and then..

(tap)

Shiba is now with his finger gun position on his fingers and touched his throat with a tap and He is shocked as he just blinked.

He is already on the fatal blow on him possibly killing him on the spot

Endeavor(Mind): W- What the hell? Even All might is not this fast-

Shiba: This is nothing but a warning.... Try to do something here... the best ting as your status is a missing reported person..

Shiba just went with Shouko away and then he said..

Shiba: I dont need your approval.. your family already did... and I love her... way before now... And if you want to "talk" Let us be civil let us be civil and not act Violent...

Endeavor: What makes you think youa r not a monster who is violent??

Shiba: Oh right... that was foolish.... We both know... violence is in our blood.. unlike you... I dont bring it out on another family member..

(Clack )

(tap tao tap tap)

_________________________________

(Instrumental)

It shows Ishmael in the seat of the captain as he is now looking as he stand up and he is now getting his coat around him