Volume 2 Episode 11

In the arena stands and then Jinsei is now yawning as he is somehow tired on watching and the Arena has 20 minutes to clean up the mess for the next  and he is now walking around and then...

????; So! Jinsei Hinata Huh?

Jinsei: Huh? Do I know you?

????: Tch How rude.

Jinsei: Huh? The fuck is that reaction..? Who are you?

????: Heh I can see your uneasiness heheh how funny...

Jinsei: Unease? Heh... ow funny you are....

Jinsei now starts slowly walks to him and he is now not exiting that Chaotic energy around the usual people and he stares at his eyes like he is nothing..

Riser: tch.. Do you know even know who I am-

(SHANK!)

Jinsei then just pointed his sword and then He is shocked at such audacity and Jinsei who seems to not care even if he introduces himself and then..

Jinsei: You seem from around here... a senior... Not from UA, Not from Beacon and importantly not form my Alma mater, Saint Freya... So Form Kuoh huh..?

Riser: Tch Then you must know-

Jinsei: Why press yourself and what is your business with me..?

Riser then smirks and then he said..

Riser: Riser is interested on the Females on your midst! I want to extend my invitations-

Jinsei: And I know they will reject with a threatening gesture... Kuoh had suffered a severe sections because of devils like you..

Riser: Hoh? The ORC? Heh They re not like me.. They re weaker than me... Thats why I can take on this and also invite that Kaslana Girl and Raiden girl to my midst... Oh maybe even That Professor Himeko and 

(WHISHINK!)

(BDZZMM!)

Jinsei slashed IN A SUCH near distance right at is center and then it was out of spite and DISGUST and then it made a Feel of a gushing slash wind on Riser and then..