Chapter 7: Aftermath and meeting Sirin

The villains barely escaped tech carnage released by their targets and now they are now the targets..

Shigaraki is bleeding from the neck and luckily still alive, Raynare is shaken up by SHiba s she saw the Bloodshed by SHiba and many died from his sword.

Dohanseek is traumatized by Dyrroth's power and Mittelt is unconscious...

Cinder: So? Whta happend..?

Kurogiri: Blood.... evrywhere...

Cinder: isn't that great-

Raynare: N- No...

Emerald: huh? What do you mean?

Stray devil: Its not theirs.... Its ours...

Mercury: What...? WHAT DO YOU MEAN????

Raynare: IT IS A MASSACRE!!! Th- Those boys... our targets... a- are off the charts.....

Cinder: tch Pathetic..

Shigaraki: GHK! You will swallow your words when you go near them.... They now have a target laid on our backs...

Cinder: On you... not me...

_________________

With Aether

Aether: So Dyrroth, is back.. Heh... Our battle will be legendary...

A.H: What shall we do with this? My lord?

Aether: Do not engage to Dyrroth... That one is mine and the rest... is yours to play with...

A.H: As you wish..

______________

Rivezim is currently shivering in fear due to Miyasato's power as he is looking through one of his familiars and he sensed such concentrated holy magic on Miyasato which reminded him of God...

Rivezim: We must eliminate Miyasato for good!!! AND TEH FUCKING REAPER!!!!

As his screen shows Shiba killing all the Devils under his command like they just bunch one trashes and Rivezim swears to kill Shiba and Miyasato himself...

_______________

AFO; Hoh? An interesting quirk he has..... however.... it won't be his any longer...

Sirin is watching Jinsei's movements through the dimensional crystal as she looks at it

.

.

.

.

.

.

Obsessively...

Bella: My queen? What are you looking at?

Sirin: A potential threat...

Bella saw Jinsei in his Shinigami form and he is training and sparing with someone in the scene...

Bella: He looks... Strong..

Sirin: I know...

_______________________________________

Its been a week since the USJ attack and it is a hot topic until now about Union being attacked by villains and the very well known USJ Massacre....

It talks about the dead bodies of all Villains in the area and the four students who killed the villains..

It caused a Hot debate between the council and the Protestors about their decision to kill villains.

The fact that someone killed villains means the world is finally changing... The council did not like them act that four incredibly powerful students killed villains and in cold blood.