Volume 2 Episode 17

Weiss is now in her Locker room and then now she is now on her locked in mode and then she is now inspecting the very unlikely weapon the Schnee would know as then...

(WHOOSH!)

She looked at the blue rose Rapier and she smiles. It is like a token from Zane himself and her black dress somehow has a representation for herself of being a "Rebel".

Schnees are well known for being wearing white even for their battle suits which represents their family sign and also purity and such.

But Weiss as she knows, She is not wearing a mask anymore.. She is herself... She will prove that in TV.

Now she is going out and then....

She meets Winter in the arena and then she is now in front of the screen and Weiss just walks there.

Winter: Tch.. Wearing a black dress such barbaric fashion-

Weiss: Do you even need fashion in war? sister..?

Winter is shocked at the talk back and the disrespect, And then Now that the alarm is now blaring and then...

Mic: AND NOW WELCOME TO OUR NEW EVENT OF THE UNION GAMES ONF THE ELITE!

Port; THE DUELS!

Mic: IT IS A ONE ON ONE! NOW TODAY AS NOW! WE WILL NOW BE SPIN THIS WHEEL! AND DETERMINE WHCIH ARENA ARE THEY FIGHTING IN!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The pointer then points at!!!

___________________________________