Volume 2 Episode 16

In the ring now and also Kiana and Bronya are now in the filed and Aki and Keqing is now also in the ring as they square up as then Bronya looks at Aki with narrowed eyes and Keqing then looks at Kiana and Kiana looks back..

Both opponents knew that they will be the on locked in mode as then...

Aki: So.. Bronya Zaychik ay?

Bronya: Aki Akage... The hound of Liyue... Youa re not that hard to identify due to the ancient texts...

Aki; Hoh I am honored... Silver wolf...

Bronya: Hound vs Hound.....

Aki: Who will rule the alpha hood...

__________________

Keqing: It seems That you are confident, Miss Kiana..

Kiana: Heh Indeed...

Keqing: Then.. Let us have a good fight..

Keqing: Indeed, Qixing of Liyue...

As the two partners are now on stand off and they re now facing off and Aki is now on his signature stance and Bronya is now on her stance also somehow took out a knife and then suddenly it expands and then Aki is impressed.

Aki: As expected Saint Freya... all of the students I know form there or just in a short while.... I knew they re prepared alot...

Bronya: Hmm It is in our blood after all..

Bronya then now gets to her Stance and then

Aki: Lets run our fades then..

Bronya: The bronya does not understand such language...

Aki: Eh-

_______

Mic; NOW WITHOUT WAITING ANY SECOND MORE! WE ARE NOW SEEING TOW POWERHOUSES AS REPRESENTATIVES!!!! IN SAINT FREYA! WE HAVE KIANA KASLANA! AND BRONYA ZAYCHIK!

Port: ON TEYVAT! IS AKI AKAGE AND GUESS WHO IS BACK! KEQING! SHE IS BACK FOR ACTION! NOW WHO WILL WIN BETWEEN THESE POWERHOUSES???

Mic: NOW! LET THE DUET!