Volume 2 Season 2 Episode 11

Jinsei is now doing something for the gate to get it to open and then he is somehow screwed as he somehow does not know how to open the portal without Mimi's help as then he yelled..

Jinsei: HOW THE FUCK AM I OPENING THIS WITHOUT MIMIR???? UGH!

Jinsei is now scrambling around impatiently and then he is now gritting his teeth..

Jinsei(Mind): I have to hurry! I FUCKING HAVE TO HURRY IF I DONT I MAY OR MAY HAVE NOT HELPED ON TIME!  RIGHT!

As then he raised his hand and then he is now focusing and do something that he does back in the days when he summoned Yamato without effort and then he is now doing so good but now somehow it disappeared..

Jinsei(Mind): Come on! COME ON!

__________________________-

Azazel îs now fighting Finira and she just blocked the light spear and then the ground explodes as then she smirks and then her face became scaly as she is now weaving around while she avoids and parries the spear with hers...

(CANG CLANG!)

(WHOOSH!)

FLAP)

Azazel: Tch

Finira: WHATS WRONG~? I thought you said you wanna kill me~? In fact

(WHOOSH)

(CLANG!)

(BRACKMM!)

Azazel: GHK!

Finira kicked him in the gut with an easy opening and then she threw her flag pole at him only for Azazel to dodge it to the side and Fira follows up, Grabbing the flag poll spins around it in a pole dance way and then..

(CLANK)

(FFRRT!)

Finira: HAH!

(SHINK!)

She then tries to slash him with her sword and then he weaves around but then Finira then said something to him..

Finira: Fallen angel you are... sure weak for your Kind....

Azazel: HUH??

Finira: I remember one Particular Angel when I fought one... but he is formidable as ever the only opponent me and My Son respect.... he was the one who taught me and my son to fight.....

Azazel: Whata re you talking about..?

Finira: Oh I am just rambling how weak you are..

Azazel; HAAAAHH!

___________________________

You are my special

Shows Jinsei now with a Normal look then shows The Union academy with the boys and the elites now walking in the dark

You are my special

Chaotic council of the Chaotic boys: Volume 2

You are my special

As then Shows Ishmael with his Captain fit and then the camera pans through.

Imawa no kiwakiwa de odori mashou
Toukyou zensen kyou no miyako

Shows The Saint Freya Students as the Squad V Dorms as then Jinsie flash steps in and Ishmael then shows himself with a Captain outfit as The Immortal blades with their weapons out as Duradal's eyes glow blue and Somehow looked like a snake eyes