Running on the Beach at Night (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

** Has sexual content, so mature readers only!

 Izzy and I finally made it back to her huge house. It was located on the beach which made us pretty lucky. Usually, most people that don’t live in houses on the beach have to go to a public beach. At Izzy’s all we have to do is walk a couple of steps and there it is. Driving up the drive way, I see an amazing old black 69' mustang.

"Izzy, Whose Mustang is that??" I asked her curiously.

 Izzy looked up at the car sitting in her driveway, she shrugged. "Probably just one of Danny’s old friends.” She murmured carelessly as she lifted her Gucci sunglasses on top of her head.

I sit back in a daze, looking at the beautiful car with its hood popped up. A dark male peaked around from behind and glanced at us. He nodded. He was beautiful, maybe even more beautiful than the car. The mysterious guy was dark complected, tall and muscular. Not too muscular though, he was just right. Tempting. I bet he has girls crawling all over him. It had been a while since I had seen a guy look that good without even trying. My mouth must have fallen to the floor as he stepped out from behind the car and began walking towards us.

"Oh! That’s just Danny. I forgot he bought that stupid Mustang to renovate it." Izzy said. I was taken aback Dan? That...Was Preston Daniel Bradford? No. It couldn't be... There was no possible way that was the Danny that pushed me over that huge log and called me four eyes. Nor was that the Danny that I had gotten locked up in the closet with in the ninth grade to play Seven Minutes in Heaven at Izzy's birthday party, but of course she didn't know that.

 FLASHBACK-

            Oh no I thought to myself... Why me? I looked over at the much older high school boy that was sitting across from me. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. I cheeks filled with embarrassment.

             Danny Bradford... Aka- Daniel Bradford, Izzy Bradford's older brother... Oh! I almost forgot, the cutest guy in school. Out of the fifteen girls at Izzy's birthday party, and I get chosen to play seven minutes in heaven with him? You have got to be kidding me. I sighed. I must have been thinking aloud because Danny shook his head and chuckled. "Kidding you? What’s wrong little Sammy?" He moved a little bit, "You act like I'm going to eat you alive!"

             I was at loss for words, trying to play it off I scoffed, "Eat me alive? Ha!" I stuttered just a little bit, and shook my head. Even though, in reality, I most definitely thought he was going to eat me alive. He didn’t know this, but two years ago Izzy and I walked in on him and his girl friend at the time, Courtney, so into making out that they looked like they were eating each other’s faces off.   "I don't know what you’re talking about."

            He laughed harder now, "You’re scared!"

            I sighed again, I was started to get irritated at his words. "Am not!"

             Danny had moved so close to my face, "Oh? Well if that's the case..." His voice trailed along, while reaching up to my face while slightly caressing my cheek. "You won’t mind me kissing you?"