Running on the Beach at Night (Chapter 7)

Chapter 7-

 The next morning, i am awakened by the bright sun through the blinds. I raise my hand to my eyes, my head is pounding. I look up to see Danny staring down at me, "Good morning sleepyhead." His tone was light. Oh no. Please, please, please don't tell me Danny and I...Again?? I could only remember bits and pieces of the night before. "Before you freak out, nothing happened last night. I could see it all over your face, you were about to have a meltdown."

 Thank god. I quickly lift myself up and look around. "Ugh.. My head.."

 Danny was already up and moving around his room, he grabbed the Tylenol bottle on his nightstand and a cup of water from the bathroom and handed both to me. "Bet you wont try keeping up with the guys, ever again." He laughed nervously.

 I took them, "Thanks.." I stood up from the bed to notice that i was still extremely dizzy and light headed.

 "You should probably take it easy, you got pretty drunk last night." Danny walked over to me, and handed me my dress.

 Where in the hell had Charlie been last night when all this took place?

 "So.. Where is Charlie?" I asked nonchalantly.

 "She stayed in a hotel. If you haven't noticed, her and Izzy don't get along to well." He stood there, and scratched his chin. He laughed, "But honestly, other than you, what girls does Izzy get along with?" He laughs as he fumbles around in the bathroom.

 I laugh nervously, he is right. Charlie is a bitch though.

 "Well, thanks alot for taking care of me last night." I stood there nervously as well. We were like two first graders. Well, I was like a first grader. Danny was posted up against the door frame, smiling.

 He shoved his hands into his pockets, "Oh! Yeah, no problem. Least i could do." His soft curls fell into his eyes, as he gazed at me.

 I blush, and walk towards the door.

 "Hey Sam?"

 I quickly turn around, "Yeah?"

 "So, when would you like that trip to Princeton? For Apartments?" He asked.

 "Dan, you know you dont have to do that."

 "I want too." He slightly smiles, "Just let me know when your free. I'm leaving to spend the week with Charlie's family, but other than that i'm free after that."

 I nod and walk of of his room. I close the door behind me and lean on it. Closing my eyes, visions of his beautiful face all through my mind.

 Your in way too deep Sam.

 I walked to Izzy's room to find her still asleep. I didn't want to wake her so i grabbed a pair of her shorts to borrow and slipped them on. I take a deep breath in as i button them, i forget how much smaller Izzy is than me. I grab the rest of my stuff and make my way out to my car.

 The drive home was fast, probably because my mind lingered on last night. I never thought Danny could be so caring and sweet.

 I make my way up to my room, when i see a bouqet of flowers sitting outside my door. What the hell? There was a note on the outside, I pick it them up and take them into my room. I sit the flowers down and open the note....

  Hope you are feeling better today. I have been thinking about you all day. How about our first official tonight? Since out date last night was interrupted. 7:30 good? Ill pick you up.

    GS

 Blushing at the note, at sit it down on my desk. What do I do now? I walked over to my bed and face planted into it. There are way to many things running around in my mind. I want Danny so bad, but i have an amazing guy trying to take me out on a date. Of course, I have to go on the date with Grant. Why couldn't it just be Danny?