Running on the Beach at Night (Chapter 23)

Chapter 23

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT

Please? J

Recap-

 He was holding me close to me, when I hear a throat clear from the kitchen. Danny and  I both look towards the door way leading to the kitchen to see Mr. Bradford standing there in complete shock.

My face burned with embarrassment. Danny tried his best to cover me up, as I quickly put his t shirt on.

Mr. Bradford looked at the both of us, and laughed. “I think, I walked in at the wrong time.”  He turned around and quickly walked back into the kitchen.

I sat on the couch, mortified. Doctor Bradford had just seen Danny and I kissing; not to mention I was only wearing a bra and panties.

I pulled on my jeans, while Danny stood in shock as well. He ran his head through his hair, “I probably need to go speak to him.” He said quietly.

I nod with agreement, and look up at him worried. “Im really sorry, Danny.”

There was no need in me telling Izzy now, because she would more than likely find out anyways. The feeling of balling my eyes out soon hit me like a ton of bricks.

“Sam, this isn’t your fault. I went about it the wrong way.” Danny kneeled in front of me and smiled, “I'm going to talk to him, and get everything straight. Ill see you before you leave right?”

I nodded quickly, before I got up and ran up the stairs towards Izzy’s room. I laid down beside her, and stared at the wall. I was pitiful, just when I thought things may be looking up, that happens? Just my luck.

Will I ever catch a freaking break?

Chapter 23-

          After the eventful morning I had, I was nervous and sketchy all day. I had decided to spend the day at Izzy’s. I was so stupid to think no one would see us, I guess there was a brighter side in all of this though. At least Mr. Bradford didn’t walk in 10 minutes before when his son was making loving to his daughters bestfriend.

          “So, how did we get home last night?” Izzy looked up from her magazine, looking extremely hungover.

          We had decided to spend the day sun bathing out by her swimming pool, but I didn’t know if she would be able to handle it. I laughed at her question, “Danny picked us up.”

          Izzy liked confused for a moment, and then sighed. “Were did you go last night, after we got home? I woke up and you were no where to be found.”

          Oh shit. I had never thought that she would wake up last night and not find me in her bed. I quickly made an excuse, “I fell asleep on the couch. I wasn’t tired, so I watched a little bit of television and I guess I fell asleep there.”

          Her attention was set back on the magazine, and she nodded. “Oh okay.”