Running on the beach at Night (Chapter 20)

Chapter 20-COMMENT/FAN/VOTE!

RECAP

A couple of minutes passed before I decided getting up and going to the kitchen to get a drink. My mouth was extremely dry. I walked slowly into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, then walked over to the huge window. Everything was so beautiful outside, and the whole city was still completely lit up. Could I actually see myself living here?

          My thoughts were interrupted though, when I hear Grant stomping in the kitching arguing with Cannon. “There is nothing to be jealous over, we had dinner.”

          Cannon followed him into the kitchen pushing him up against the counter, “I never said I was jealous, Im just waiting for you to admit that you feel the same way about me.” Cannon laughs and smiles at Grant, “The way you ignore me, is sexy. I miss you Grant. Please come home.”

          My guess was that they didn’t see me when I walked in. My mouth dropped as I heard Cannon tell Grant that he missed him. What the hell? Was Grant….Gay?

          I accidently dropped the water bottle out of shock and they both snapped their heads up to me. I watch Grant push Cannon away from him, and his face filled with embarressment.

          For once, we were all three speechless.

CHAPTER 20

          I don’t even think speechless was the word for it. I had never thought that Grant would be into…Guys. The fact just blew my mind. Had Grant always been gay? I was totally okay with the fact of Grant being homosexual, but what about when he tried and tried to get into bed with me? What was that all about??

          Grant was hott, and always had girls checking him out. There was no way he could be gay. I had to be missing something.

          I stood there for moments with my mouth wide open. Grant moved away from Cannon and walked towards me quickly.

          “Samantha, this isn't what it looks like.” Grant says quickly. The room was dark and  I could hardly see the expression on his face.

          So, I moved as well. I walked quickly towards the hall to my room. It was pretty obvious that I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Just like always.

          “I think, I am interrupting something.” Which we all knew I wasn’t, since they had walked in here after me, but I had to remove myself from the situation. I wasn’t exactly sure how to act.