Running on the Beach at Night (Chapter 12)

Recap :)

Danny was still positioned in between my leg. I wanted miserably for him to keep making love to me, but he wasn't. He held himself up over me and looked down at me, "Samantha, I love you."

I wanted to say it back to him, but I couldn't. If I didn't say it out loud, it was easier to not believe; even though I knew for a fact how I felt about him. I laid there in silence, as he kept his eyes strictly on mine.

He waited for a moment, and then rolled off of me. "I don't expect you to say it back." He whispered. "Not right now at least."

He got off the bed and put his cloths back on, and I watched his beautiful body move slowly. It made me want him again and again. I wasn't sex-crazed or anything. His arms just felt like home.

***********************************

Chapter 12

Sorry the last chapter was so short

I really tried making this one a little bit longer; I have just been so busy lately! 

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Please let me know what yall think!

Fan/Vote/Comment!!!!!!!

We were finally home, and I have to say it felt great. I never thought I would miss the beach this much. The whole way home was silent, Izzy avoided conversation because Kameron had told Danny that she had stayed with him last night, Danny avoided conversation because of his anger towards Izzy for shacking with Kameron, and I kept silent I probably would have blurted out things that didn't need to be said; like, 'Izzy I have been sleeping with your brother." Or "Danny, I'm so in love with you it hurts." That was just the way I was when I was nervous. It was like word vomit or something. Keeping silent wasn't all that bad though; it gave me time to think about everything that had gone on his past weekend. Danny and I had slept together twice in a matter of twenty four hours, and he confessed his love for me; which only made everything harder.

His confession may be true, but I would never know either way.

As we drove up into Izzy's drive way, I felt relieved but nervous at the same time. I had to go face Grant. I don't think I would be able to keep this from him. I know he would hate me. Maybe if I just avoid him, I could get away with it. That wasn't possible though, he had blown my phone up the whole trip home.

I crawled out of Danny's car and stretched my limbs, Danny's eyes roamed all over my body. Things still stayed silent as we got all of the stuff out of the car.

Finally Izzy hugged me, "I had fun and ill text you all the dirty details later on." She smiled at me as she walked inside.

I laugh at her, and leaned down to pick my bags up but Danny's strong hand grabbed them before I could.

"Do you need a ride to your house?" He asked. I had totally forgotten they had picked me up at my house Friday morning.

I smile, "Yeah I could use one of those."

He laughed, and sat my bags back into the car. He walked around to the other side of the car and got in.

Danny cranked his car up and blasted some oldies music. I laughed at his old-fashioned taste with everything. His car, music, and the old cartoons?

"What's so funny?" He asked as he kept his hands on the wheel and stared ahead.

"Nothing, I'm just laughing at your music." I didn't listen to much music, maybe that's why I found it so funny.

"What?!" His voice got excited, and he notched the volume up a bit more. "These are classics." he yelled over the music.