Running on the Beach at Night (Chapter 14)

***********************************

Chapter 14

Don't forget to FAN/VOTE/COMMENT 

Keep a look out for my new project coming out soon!!!

I haven't figured out a title for it yet, but if you guys want to help feel free to message me!!

Enjoy !!!!

Recap-

Grant laughs, "I'm not that mean of a person. The offer for next weekend still stands. You'll have your own hotel, and we'll be nothing but friends."

My heart warms. Grant was a really great guy, and I was so thankful to have him in my life. If only we had met sooner, I think I could need him like I actually need Danny. "Thanks Grant, I really appreciate it." Grant pulls me into his strong embrace and hugs me. It wasn't anything sexual or hot. It was just a nice hug, from a nice friend.

Grant and I said our goodbyes, and I ran up towards the house. I finally felt so relieved to have that delta with. Grant was out of the way so I knew I wouldn't be hurting him with my actions. Still though, if Danny doesn't pick me, and stays with Charlie I'll still have to worry about my own heart break. I guess I'll just have to worry about that when the time comes.

Chap 14-

Today was the day. I sat at my vanity putting on my make up wondering how today would actually go. I was nervous. I didn't want to have to watch Charlie pick out wedding dress after wedding dress. I hated to say it, but I would be jealous as hell. I was still going to suck it up though, and go for Izzy. Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad.

Its only one day Samantha, I think to myself. I laugh out loud, the one day I dread. The one day that sets in stone Danny and Charlie's engagement. Everybody knows if there are any doubts, you don't go looking for a dress this early. It's common knowledge.

I suddenly hear my door opening slowly, Izzy pops her head in. She smiles big, "You almost ready?"

I had gotten side-tracked doing my make up; I didn't even have my clothes on. "Yeah, let me get dressed."

She laughs, "Take your time, I'm going to stay out here and check the view."

I almost hadn't realized what she was talking about. The view? I walked over to my door and peeked out. Grant was standing on a latter changing the light bulbs out. Did I mention with no shirt on?

I glanced to Izzy, who was checking him out and I laugh. I turn back into my room and change into my outfit. I wore a tight mini skirt with a red tank tucked in. My black Jimmy Choo's matched perfectly. I sized myself in the mirror, and checked to see if it looked alright. It did. I had to look presentable, Charlie's beautiful face itself made me feel ugly.

I grabbed my purse and we were off. We were going to spend the day with Charlie in the city of Boston. I cringe at the thought.

We finally get to the ferry where Charlie was standing there with her hands on her hips waiting. I guess it was my fault for being late.

Izzy looks over at me and laughs, we both knew she was mad. "So what? The bitch will get over it."

We make our way up to the peer, and she was already bitching at Izzy. "What part of be here at straight up 10:30 don't you understand?" She looks over to me and sizes me up, and then looks back at Izzy. "And, why did you bring her?"

This bitch was totally out of line. I laugh, "Because she didn't want to spend the day alone with the spawn of saten." I mumbled under my breathe.