Ch 1

Taoist Master and the Cat

Chapter 1:

Su Miaomiao moved her eyelashes and heard a familiar sound.

It is her father Su Mingan and mother Tang Shiwei who are "going to the cloud and rain together" again.

This is normal, she was only born two years ago, her parents are not even thirty, she is considered a young couple in this world.

In the spacious and warm master bedroom, the curtains cut off the morning light outside, and there is also a lovely curtain between the big bed and the crib next to it.

The young couple are enthusiastic and restrained, afraid of being heard by their little daughter.

If it wasn't for the fact that there were no elders living with them at home to take care of them, and they didn't invite an aunt, they would have slept in separate rooms with their daughter, even if the current daughter doesn't understand anything.

In fact, Su Miaomiao understood very well.

In her previous life, she was a cat demon who had cultivated for a hundred years.

The cat demon who has practiced for a hundred years has just comprehended the magic of transforming into a human form. Hearing from the old demons that ingesting a man's energy can speed up his cultivation, Su Miaomiao came to a brothel. Her skin was very beautiful, and she was regarded as the first card when she entered. Before waiting for the madam to arrange for her to pick up the guests, Su Miaomiao watched all kinds of mortal men and women very seriously, accumulating rich experience.

However, just when she finally had the opportunity to hold down a benefactor and prepare to practice, Xie Jingyuan appeared.

Xie Jingyuan is the master of the Qingxu Temple, a Taoist priest who is deeply feared by all kinds of old monsters. It is said that he has strong mana, and countless monsters have died in his hands.

Su Miaomiao has heard of Xie Jingyuan's name for a long time, but she has never met Xie Jingyuan.

On that night when the moon was bright and the stars were thin, Su Miaomiao saw that the Taoist priest who broke into the door was cold and handsome, much better than the benefactor on the bed, and as young as a fledgling Taoist priest, so Su Miaomiao lost her benefactor and committed crimes on her own to tease Xie Jingyuan. When she realized that Xie Jingyuan's mana was profound, Su Miaomiao immediately wanted to run away, but it was too late, Xie Jingyuan beat her back to her original form in just two moves.

Su Miaomiao's original form is a pure white cat with clear blue eyes.

Su Miaomiao begged for mercy in every possible way, swearing that it was the first time she came out to do evil, and begged Xie Jingyuan to spare her life because she had not committed any crime.

Xie Jingyuan was fair, he spared her life, but brought her back to the Taoist temple, ordering her not to take human form again.

Since then, Su Miaomiao has become a cat in Qingxu Temple, whose main job is to catch mice. If the mice dare not come, she can listen to the Taoist priests' lectures.

Su Miaomiao discovered belatedly that listening to scriptures is also helpful for cultivation.

Now, she no longer suffers from being imprisoned, and she willingly stays in Qingxu Temple. When encountering scriptures that she doesn't understand, she goes to ask Xie Jingyuan.

There are also two beast monsters in the Taoist temple, one is a male **** with gorgeous feathers, and has a similar experience to her, and the other is a dog rescued by Xie Jingyuan, who is loyal to him.

Taoist Master and the CatOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara