Untitled Part 26

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 26:

Xu Shou came down, carrying a large black schoolbag, a suitcase in one hand, and the dormitory issued by the school when reporting in the other.

With some effort, Xie Jingyuan snatched the suitcase and dragged it for him.

"Then go slowly, I'm going home first."

Su Miaomiao pushed the bicycle, ready to slip first.

Xie Jingyuan: "Can you ride?"

When she was a child learning to bike, she refused to learn.

Su Miaomiao: "It's so simple, just take a look."

After speaking, Su Miaomiao got on the bicycle, shook it a few times, and quickly became proficient.

There was only more than one kilometer away, Xie Jingyuan was not worried about her safety, he only reminded: "Don't run a red light, and don't hit anyone."

Su Miaomiao had already ridden some distance, and she responded from a distance.

Because both of their schoolbags were in the basket of the bicycle, Su Miaomiao returned to the community and first came to ring the doorbell of 1002.

"Miao Miao, where's Jing Yuan?" Grandma Tao looked towards the elevator suspiciously.

Su Miaomiao: "He helped Xu Shou move things. I'm so sleepy, so I'll be back first."

Grandma Tao knew that she liked to sleep, so she took her grandson's schoolbag with a smile and let Su Miaomiao go home quickly.

At this time, Su Ming'an and Tang Shiwei heard the voice, and heard for the first time that Xie's family was going to move in a male classmate.

Su Mingan: "It's rare for Jing Yuan to be so enthusiastic."

Grandma Tao: "Yeah, I'm so curious about that Xu Shou, I've been looking forward to it all day."

Tang Shiwei: "Is the room tidy? Do you want us to help?"

Grandma Tao: "No, no, you're done with your work. You are tired from working during the day. Go and rest."

The three members of the Su family went back.

Grandma Tao went to the kitchen to look at the supper prepared for the two children, then went to stand on the balcony for a while, strolling around, and the door opened.

Grandma Tao walked towards the porch with a smile, she was a little excited despite her age.

"Grandma, this is Xu Shou." Xie Jingyuan came in first, and introduced to the old lady while changing shoes.

Grandma Tao was first startled by Xu Shou's strong physique, and then she turned her attention to the boy's face.

Xu Shou looks handsome and upright, bad guys will feel threatened when they see him, and kind-hearted people will think Xu Shou is very reliable.

Grandma Tao fell in love with this high school student immediately.

"Grandma, I have caused you trouble." Xu Shou was very respectful to the Taoist priest's close relative.

Grandma Tao smiled: "You're welcome, you're welcome, go wash your hands, and eat supper when you come out."

Grandma Tao went to the kitchen to fetch things, Xie Jingyuan took Xu Shou to the bedroom to put the suitcase first, and then went to wash his hands.

At the dinner table, Grandma Tao warmly entertained Xu Shou, and at the same time got a better understanding of the situation of Xu's family.

Grandma Tao likes this kind of strong, independent, diligent and studious child.