Untitled Part 41

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 41:

Su Miaomiao didn't realize that the apple Xie Jingyuan gave her was eaten by her mother, because she came back with several apples last night, so she didn't care about one of them.

Today is Saturday and Christmas.

Under Gu Jialing's strong suggestion, Xie Jingyuan agreed to have a treat at noon, which was regarded as a Christmas gift for the Three Demons.

The four of them still spent the morning in the gymnasium.

After the break, Xie Jingyuan received a call and went to the stadium alone to answer it.

On the green field, he was wearing a black sportswear, his figure was slender and tall, and he was a bit cold.

Gu Jialing took a sip of water, stared at Xie Jingyuan for a while, then suddenly sat down on the chair next to Su Miaomiao, and asked in a low voice: "He avoids us when answering the phone, does the priest have any secrets?"

Su Miaomiao did know one thing, and that was the fact that the Taoist priest wrote a book.

But she promised the head of the aisle not to speak out.

Su Miaomiao shook her head.

Gu Jialing looked at Xie Jingyuan again, squinted his eyes and guessed: "Tell me, did the Taoist master meet some women outside?"

Xu Shou said coldly: "Don't slander the Taoist priest's innocence."

Gu Jialing was afraid of his loyal dog, thought for a while, and then asked Su Miaomiao: "When we were not here before, what gift would the priest give you at Christmas?"

This is no secret, Su Miaomiao said casually: "Sometimes it's snacks, sometimes it's hair ties, and even chocolates."

Gu Jialing rubbed her chin, these things are very cheap, but a few years ago, the Taoist priest was also a child, and his pocket money was limited.

"What did you give last year?" Gu Jialing asked cleverly.

Just as Su Miaomiao was about to say something, Xu Shou suddenly reminded him, "Tell him, he will ask for the same gift as the Taoist priest."

Su Miaomiao turned the corner, raised her hand and stroked Gu Jialing's hair.

Gu Jialing struggled to run away: "It must be very expensive! The Taoist priest is biased and will give you good things. We can have a casual meal when we come."

Xu Shou: "Anywhere, that restaurant costs a thousand or eight hundred for a meal."

Gu Jialing: "It's more than a thousand or eight hundred? Do you believe that the gift the elder gave her last year was worth tens of thousands?"

Xu Shou paused for a moment, then looked at Su Miaomiao quietly, even if the Taoist priest really gave such an expensive gift, it must be the cat who is not sensible and took the initiative to ask the Taoist priest for it.

Su Miaomiao stared back at Xu Shou: "It's not tens of thousands. I picked the crystal ball myself. I saw it when the priest paid the bill. It seems to be more than two hundred."

Xu Shou has seen the kind of Christmas crystal ball that can spray fake snowflakes and play music, and you can buy it for dozens of yuan cheap.

He knew that the Taoist priest would never indulge Su Miaomiao blindly.

"What are you arguing about again?" Xie Jingyuan put away his phone and walked over, sensing that something was wrong with the atmosphere.

Gu Jialing hurriedly said: "We are trying to guess who called you."