Ch 3

Taoist Master and the Cat

Chapter 3:

Anshi in mid-April is sunny and breezy, which is just right for children to bask in the sun.

A few days ago, Grandma Tao would stay in the park until about 11 o'clock before returning home. Today, her son and new daughter-in-law were coming, so Grandma Tao had to return at 9:30.

"Miao Miao, let's play again in the evening."

Worried that Su Miaomiao hadn't played enough, Grandma Tao coaxed kindly.

Su Miaomiao doesn't mind, she has fun playing outside, and she is also very comfortable staying at home, a cat can move and be still.

Grandma Tao handed over Su Miaomiao to Aunt Song, and she came to push Xie Jingyuan's stroller.

Thinking about something, Grandma Tao didn't notice a small stone on the road, and the stroller jolted slightly.

Grandma Tao finally came back to her senses. Seeing that her grandson was still sitting upright, he didn't look frightened at all, he was obedient and steady, Grandma Tao couldn't help sighing.

A two-year-old child is young, but there are many strange faces in the family, and the child must be able to notice something.

After hesitating, Grandma Tao said softly to Xie Jingyuan: "Jingyuan, Dad will come later, and there is Aunt Qiao, who is Dad's new girlfriend. If Dad marries her, she will be your new mother." gone."

Xie Jingyuan turned his head, his eyes were black and white, like two quiet springs, without wind or waves.

What does such a young child know?

Grandma Tao smiled at her grandson, and asked tentatively, "Does Jing Yuan want a new mother?"

Xie Jingyuan knew very well that if Xie Rong wanted to marry that "Aunt Qiao", it didn't matter whether he agreed or not, even Grandma Tao couldn't interfere with Xie Rong's marriage.

On one side was his son, on the other was his grandson, he didn't want to embarrass Grandma Tao.

"Think." Xie Jingyuan replied simply, and turned around after speaking.

Grandma Tao has brought her grandson for two years, and knowing that her grandson has such a seldom-talking personality, she didn't say any more.

What can she say, she has never met Qiao Lili, before getting to know Qiao Lili, she can't praise Qiao Lili to her grandson, nor can she speak ill of Qiao Lili.

Su Miaomiao didn't know about Xie's family yet, when she reached the downstairs of the community, Aunt Song was in charge of moving the car up. She took Grandma Tao's left hand and climbed the stairs with her short legs.

After climbing to the third floor, she was a little tired.

If she was still a cat, even if she didn't have a hundred years of cultivation, it would be nothing to climb three flights of stairs. She could climb a tree several meters high in the blink of an eye.

Because she was tired, as soon as she entered Xie's house, Su Miaomiao went to lie down on the carpet.

"Miao Miao, come and wash your hands!"

Su Miaomiao didn't want to move.

Xie Jingyuan wiped his hands, then took the towel prepared by Grandma Tao for Su Miaomiao, and walked to Su Miaomiao's side.

Su Miaomiao opened her eyes and saw Xie Jingyuan standing with his back to the sunlight outside the window, handing out a small beige towel.

It was so comfortable to lie down, plus she was used to being taken care of by her parents, Su Miaomiao subconsciously stretched out her hand, looked at Xie Jingyuan and said, "Wipe it for me."