Untitled Part 10

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 10:

Without the dried fish, Su Miaomiao's listlessness lasted until lunch time.

After washing her hands and sitting on the seat, Su Miaomiao got down again.

"Is Su Miaomiao sick?"

At the six-person table, Cheng Yue was the most enthusiastic and talked the most, looking at Su Miaomiao suspiciously and asking.

Both Lin Xi and Zhou Yao looked at Xie Jingyuan. Although it was only two days since school started, the children in Class Two already knew that Su Miaomiao and Xie Jingyuan were best friends.

Xie Jingyuan: "She's hungry."

This is a very convincing explanation.

At this moment, Feng Xiaoyu came back, and there was still some distance from the six-person table. Su Miaomiao suddenly raised her head and stared at Feng Xiaoyu with big eyes.

With her like this, Xie Jingyuan and the others also looked at Feng Xiaoyu at the same time.

Feng Xiaoyu was a little flustered, her face flushed, and she slowly returned to her seat with a guilty conscience.

Cheng Yue asked Su Miaomiao: "Why do you look at Feng Xiaoyu?"

Su Miaomiao swallowed, and moved her gaze to Feng Xiaoyu's left pocket.

Feng Xiaoyu looked nervously at the teachers who had just come out with rice bowls, raised a finger at Su Miaomiao, and said, "Don't tell the teacher, I'll give you one later."

The blue schoolbag with the dried fish belonged to Feng Xiaoyu.

She felt that Su Miaomiao must have discovered the snacks she brought.

Su Miaomiao nodded again and again, seeing Feng Xiaoyu also felt very kind. Before this, she had never paid attention to other children in the class.

After the teachers finished their meals, they also sat in front of the classroom to eat.

Feng Xiaoyu secretly bit open the snack bag with his teeth, the aroma of the dried fish became more intense, and the children at the other table couldn't smell it, but the aroma made Su Miaomiao stare closely at Feng Xiaoyu's hand.

There were five small dried fishes in total, Feng Xiaoyu gave one to Su Miaomiao, and then gave one to Xie Jingyuan, the squad leader who liked to help them.

Lin Xi lowered his head to eat the rice in the bowl, Zhou Yao wanted to eat but was too embarrassed to speak.

Cheng Yue is straightforward: "I want to too!"

Feng Xiaoyu was a little afraid of her, so he shared one with her, and quickly ate the last two.

It was the first time for Su Miaomiao to eat this kind of dried fish.

The small dried fish is deep-fried so fragrant and crispy that the bones of the fish are broken when chewed.

Su Miaomiao ate very cherishedly, after eating the whole fish, there were still some dried fish oil stains on her fingers.

Such fingers are almost the same as dried fish in Su Miaomiao's eyes. Just when she couldn't resist the temptation and was about to secretly lick it, Xie Jingyuan took his small dried fish and put it in Su Miaomiao's bowl. over rice.

Joy fell from the sky, Su Miaomiao smiled at him, and then happily ate the new dried fish.

Xie Jingyuan prepared a small wet towel, and as soon as Su Miaomiao finished eating, he passed the towel over to hint her to wipe her hands.