Untitled Part 20

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 20:

The class list of senior freshman is posted on the notice board of the school.

All freshmen will first check the class placement and find their own class when they arrive at the school.

Even though they already knew the result, Su Miaomiao and the others still came here and found the list of Class Nine. Xie Jingyuan was at the top of the list.

The last four digits of each student's student number are composed of "class" and "the rank of the student's senior high school entrance examination results in the class".

For example, the last four digits of Xie Jingyuan are "0901", and Su Miaomiao is "0903".

From elementary school to junior high school, Su Miaomiao was used to being lowered by Xie Jingyuan, but why is there a stranger ahead of her this time?

Su Miaomiao squeezed away the two classmates who were blocking the way, staring at the list.

"0902" is a guy named Xu Shou.

Su Miaomiao had never heard of this name, and when she asked Xie Jingyuan, Xie Jingyuan had no impression either, probably not from their original junior high school.

Su Ming'an encouraged her daughter: "That's fine, there is competition to be motivated, and Miaomiao will strive to surpass this classmate Xu in the next exam."

Su Miaomiao nodded, she will definitely!

The two classmates who were squeezed away by her were a little unhappy at first, but they found out from the conversation that Su Miaomiao was actually the third-ranked top student in the class, and she was also a super-beautiful top student. Their eyes turned into admiration when they looked at Su Miaomiao.

"Let's go, let's go to the classroom first."

Each grade in No. 1 Middle School occupies a separate teaching building. The teaching building for the first grade is the farthest from the school gate and the closest to the playground.

Class 9 is located in the second classroom on the second floor of the South Building of the teaching building.

The classroom was empty, with only one class teacher, two students and their parents.

The dormitory students go to the dormitory building after receiving their things. Day students need to get their campus cards, school uniforms, and military training uniforms, and then they can move around freely. Late evening self-study. Tonight's evening self-study is very important. New books, seat arrangement, teacher-student introduction, etc. will be distributed to students.

"name."

The head teacher looked at Xie Jingyuan and Su Miaomiao, and asked about the list of students on the table.

"Xie Jingyuan."

"Su Miaomiao."

The class teacher's heart moved, these are two top students!

Teachers may not despise students with poor grades, but they basically like top students, and the head teacher of Class 9 is no exception. The eyes of the two students are much more kind.

Xie Jingyuan received two sets of 180's school uniform and one set of military training uniform.

Su Miaomiao received 160.

After bidding farewell to the class teacher, they went to the cafeteria to recharge the campus card. After eating in the cafeteria and shopping in the school supermarket, they must use the campus card.