Untitled Part 29

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 29:

The "group battle" ended, and Su Miaomiao and Gu Jialing boarded the car again.

This time, Gu Jialing sat next to Su Miaomiao.

When he was about to close the car door, Su Miaomiao rushed over suddenly and rumpled his hair.

Gu Jialing almost jumped out of the car, thinking that he still had important matters to ask Su Miaomiao, so he had to sacrifice his hairstyle for a while.

Outside the car, Xie Jingyuan looked at Su Miaomiao's figure that was almost pressing on Gu Jialing's shoulder, just as he was about to approach, Gu Jialing slammed the car door.

The black luxury car slowly drove away for a distance.

In the car, Su Miaomiao wiped Gu Jialing's clothes with disgust, and sat back in her seat.

The feathers of **** are very interesting, and the hair after becoming a human is softer and smoother than other people. This is what Su Miaomiao discovered after two days of observation.

In short, she felt itchy when she saw Gu Jialing's hair.

But she forgot that after today's military training, Gu Jialing's hair was wet and steamed again and again, the touch...

Su Miaomiao wiped his body fiercely again.

Gu Jialing endured silently.

Glancing at the two bicycles that were a certain distance behind, Gu Jialing glared at the driver who wanted to eavesdrop, moved his head closer to Su Miaomiao, and asked softly, "There is so little aura here, can you cultivate it?"

Su Miaomiao also whispered: "Barely able to temper the body, how about you?"

Gu Jialing sighed deeply: "Me too, I can only jump a little higher, and I can't fly at all."

It's too bad, he's a tit, and now he can only walk on two feet, God knows how much he wants to fly.

On this matter, it was rare for a cat and a bird to resonate for a while.

Gu Jialing: "Where is the Taoist priest? He is a human being, and his skills may be better than ours."

Su Miaomiao: "He said he was the same as us, who knows if he lied." The Taoist priest had a sullen face every day, as if he was hiding something.

Gu Jialing: "Then have you ever seen him make a move?"

Su Miaomiao thought for a while, and said: "I've moved it a few times, but he knows some acupoint kung fu. Pressing any acupoint at will can make people cry in pain, and he didn't use other methods."

Gu Jialing: "Then who do you think is better, Taoist priest or Xu Shou?"

Su Miaomiao: "Of course it's the Taoist priest, otherwise why would Xu Shou flatter him so much?"

Gu Jialing: "...He is not flattering, dogs are loyal, the Taoist priest saved his life, so he regards the Taoist priest as his master."

Su Miaomiao said with disgust: "It's really spineless."

She listened to Xie Jingyuan's words, firstly because she couldn't beat Xie Jingyuan, and secondly because Xie Jingyuan supported her, but she never thought of recognizing Xie Jingyuan as her master.

Gu Jialing nodded in agreement.

outside the car.

Xie Jingyuan said to Xu Shou: "Su Miaomiao didn't know that Song Yang liked her, Song Yang just greeted her once."