Untitled Part 18

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 18:

At noon, Su Miaomiao really took a taxi with Xie Jingyuan to Skyline Building, and had a very delicious meal of grilled fish with her friends at the grilled fish shop.

Su Miaomiao brought a satchel, and when she was full and remembered to pay, Xie Jingyuan had already paid the bill in advance.

If the two of them are together, no matter what they do, Xie Jingyuan will pay for it. Su Miaomiao is used to it and doesn't care too much.

Su Mingan went home first in the evening.

Su Miaomiao took out the 1,000 yuan from her wallet and returned it to her father.

The Daoist has already earned hundreds of thousands of dollars, but Su Miaomiao is still a high school student who thinks that a thousand dollars is too hot. Such a sum of money should be handed over to his parents for safekeeping.

Su Mingan looked at the banknotes in his daughter's hand, and asked speculatively, "Did Jingyuan pay for lunch?"

Su Miaomiao: "Yes."

Su Mingan took a deep breath, went to the kitchen for a while, sorted out the ingredients for dinner, and sorted out the thoughts in his head. Su Mingan came out again, called her daughter to the dining table, and prepared to have a father-daughter conversation and money education.

"Miao Miao, Jing Yuan is as old as you, and he is still a student. His pocket money is given by Uncle Xie and Grandma. You can't always spend his money. Dad has money, you can do whatever you like. Ask Dad, you can't spend other men's money casually, you know?"

Su Miaomiao: "Why?"

Su Ming'an said solemnly: "Because you are short-handed, you accept other people's benefits, and the other party can use this to negotiate terms with you. In the end, it is you who are really at a disadvantage. We can only use money from home, or In the future, what I earn by myself will not be at ease in the hearts of others."

Su Miaomiao: "Yes, I remember."

Su Mingan thought it would be difficult for her daughter to accept the truth, but she didn't expect it to be resolved so smoothly.

He patted his daughter's head in relief, looked at the one thousand dollars on the table and said, "Then you find a chance to return the money for the grilled fish to Jing Yuan, and say it's your treat."

Su Miaomiao nodded.

The next day, Mom and Dad went to work, Su Miaomiao slept well and ate well, so she came to 1002 to find Xie Jingyuan.

Grandma Tao was not at home either, Xie Jingyuan stood at the door, as if she didn't want to invite Su Miaomiao in: "What's the matter?"

Su Miaomiao took out the money from her pocket and said what she wanted.

Xie Jingyuan knew that Su Mingan wanted to teach his daughter the correct view of money, and he also supported it, saying: "There are more than five hundred in total, just give me five hundred."

The tranquility and obedience on Su Miaomiao's face disappeared, and she looked at him in disbelief: "The Taoist priest is so stingy, do you really want it?"

Dad said that you can't spend other people's money casually, Su Miaomiao really remembered.

The question is, what kind of outsider is Xie Jingyuan?

She is the cat of the Qingxu Temple, and he is the master of the Qingxu Temple, so it is right to support her! This is because she has her parents to take care of her, otherwise Xie Jingyuan should be responsible for her basic necessities of life!