Ch 81-90

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 81:

Because she was not sure whether the three of Su Miaomiao wanted to celebrate Halloween, Gu Jialing put four sets of costumes in the activity room of the opera club.

Coming out of the cafeteria in the evening, Gu Jialing excitedly went to the activity room to get clothes.

Xie Jingyuan and Xu Shou have two classes tonight, so they can only go to the playground to participate in Halloween activities after class.

Ten minutes later, downstairs in the girls' dormitory, Gu Jialing handed over Su Miaomiao's outfit and warmly invited again: "Let's go to the playground first?"

Su Miaomiao still wanted to use the time of these two classes to finish the scarf, but she refused and turned into the dormitory building with her clothes.

Gu Jialing sighed in disappointment.

Xu Shou is too serious, and Su Miaomiao is too lazy. It is really boring to participate in this kind of social activities without being active at all.

But it doesn't matter, he can go by himself!

He is a free tit, he is not as clingy as cats and dogs, he has to wait for the Taoist leader!

Whistling, Gu Jialing set off in a happy mood, and went to the activity room to change into his blue feather suit that was destined to amaze everyone!

In Dormitory 403, Su Miaomiao came in with her outfit, which immediately attracted the attention of her roommates.

The antique white long dress was full of fairy air, and even the cat-head mask could be seen to be somewhat gorgeous and charming because of its exquisite workmanship.

"Wow, this is too beautiful!"

"I didn't have much interest in Halloween activities, but now I want to go for Miaomiao!"

"Miao Miao quickly put on and show us!"

But Su Miaomiao had already sat back on the bed, and skillfully picked up the knitting needle and wool. On her left was a ball of wool the size of an apple, and on her right was a white scarf that had been stacked several times.

"Wait until I finish knitting." Su Miaomiao looked at her roommates and continued to work.

The roommates knew the significance of this gift, and stopped disturbing her, and patted the outfit excitedly.

"This tail is so comfortable to the touch. It feels similar to our Tangtang's. Hey, there is a battery inside, which can control the tail to curl up!"

Zhao Lu liked the cat's tail very much, and played with it in her hand.

Su Miaomiao was distracted several times by the hook of the cat's tail, and the movements of her hands became faster.

At 7:30 in the evening, Su Miaomiao finally finished the three-meter-long white scarf.

She ran to the bathroom to change clothes, and Zhao Lu and the three took the opportunity to look at her scarf, which was as white as snow and looked very warm.

"Three meters, it can pack Xie Jingyuan."

"Miao Miao wants to wear it with Xie Jingyuan."

"The idea is quite romantic, don't you really know how to strangle your neck?"

"That depends on Xie Jingyuan's riding skills. Otherwise, if he falls, he will fall twice. Hey, will the traffic policeman stop them if he sees it?"

"But white is so pretty, I want to knit a white one."