Untitled Part 40

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 40:

At 5:30 in the morning, Xie Jingyuan put his hands down and stopped practicing.

Although the aura is thin and the practice has no significant effect, Xie Jingyuan still insists on meditating at night after being reborn as a habit developed in his previous life.

Before opening his eyes, Xie Jingyuan looked inside his dantian.

From practicing at the age of two or three to now, he can finally accumulate a little spiritual energy in his dantian, like a puddle on a dry river bed.

This bit of aura is not enough to kill chickens and fish, but Xie Jingyuan experimented with another effect.

Xie Jingyuan got out of bed and came to the desk. There was a pot of four seasons crabapple on the table, with emerald green leaves and a few small flower buds just growing in the middle.

Xie Jingyuan injected a bit of aura into the Four Seasons Begonia.

Flowers and trees can only absorb the basic nutrients in the air or soil unless they are bred with wisdom, and cannot absorb spiritual energy unless people help them.

After Xie Jingyuan injected the spiritual energy, the leaves of the Four Seasons Begonia remained unchanged, but the small flower buds grew up obviously, and the color of the flower buds became redder.

Xie Jingyuan poured some water on Haitang and opened the curtains.

The snow has stopped, and a thick layer has accumulated on the ground, reflecting the lights of the street lamps, making the sky look brighter than usual.

Xie Jingyuan went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast first, and when he was almost busy, he went back to his room to wash up.

When he came to the restaurant again, Grandma Tao was already cooking. Xu Shou scooped out the porridge and put it on the dining table. Gu Jialing woke up a little later and was still brushing her teeth.

"It's snowing so thick outside, how do you go to school?" Grandma Tao came out with two dishes and asked worriedly.

Xie Jingyuan: "Let's run, it's not too cold even if there is no wind."

Gu Jialing poked her head out from the bathroom: "Didn't Uncle Su say to drive us?"

Xie Jingyuan: "It's not necessary."

Gu Jialing wailed, but didn't complain anymore.

After eating, the three of them took their schoolbags and waited for Su Miaomiao in the corridor.

Everyone has reached a tacit agreement, three to five minutes later, Su Miaomiao came out, followed by Su Mingan who was putting on a coat.

Xie Jingyuan: "Uncle, go to sleep for a while, let's run to school."

Su Mingan let out an "ah" and subconsciously said, "How cold is that? Let's take the car."

Su Miaomiao didn't mind, she was used to training every day.

The four children persuaded Su Mingan to go back, and they set off.

At 6:30 in the morning, many office workers may still be sleeping late, and the snow on both sides of the road has not been damaged much.

Su Miaomiao and Xie Jingyuan ran side by side, passing under a tree, Gu Jialing suddenly sprinted over, kicked the tree trunk, and ran away.

The snow on the branches fell rustlingly, even though Su Miaomiao and Xie Jingyuan hid quickly, some snow got into her hair and neck, and Su Miaomiao shrank her neck from the ice.