Untitled Part 28

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 28:

Tonight's evening self-study, many freshmen in the first year of high school fell asleep.

In the second year of high school, Song Yang walked out of the teaching building, came to a secluded corner, and sent messages to a dozen people in one go.

After sending, Song Yang put the phone in his pocket, and exhaled viciously into the night.

After being a school bully for so many years, this was the first time he was beaten.

That person must have practiced kung fu, but it doesn't matter, three people can't beat him, and a dozen people can't beat him? It's not a martial arts movie.

Among the people he called, eight were punks outside the school, and he would join them with a baseball bat later.

Song Yang didn't want to make a big deal out of it, he just wanted to find a place in front of the little beauty.

There are only two evening self-study sessions in senior one and senior two, and school ends earlier than senior three.

Song Yang left the classroom ahead of time, and left the school with seven sports students on bicycles.

The assembly point is the place where they were beaten during the day.

At this point in time, there is not even a lot of traffic on this road, and there are no pedestrians for half a day, so it is very suitable for hands-on.

"Just two boys, do you need to call so many people?"

Brother Zheng, the gangster leader wearing a vest and with a snake tattoo on his arm, held a cigarette holder and smiled at Song Yang.

Song Yang had already tasted the taste of underestimating the enemy, and said with a straight face: "One of them can easily knock down the three of us, Brother Zheng, you'd better be serious."

Brother Zheng glanced at the muscles on Song Yang's body and nodded.

He took most of the people to hide in the shade of the trees where the street lights couldn't reach, only Song Yang and the three of them sat on the side of the road lazily, posing provocatively.

At the gate of Colonel No. 1, Xie Jingyuan, Su Miaomiao, Xu Shou, and Gu Jialing walked out side by side.

Gu Jialing was going to move to Xie's house tonight, the driver drove ahead and waited outside, with Gu Jialing's suitcase in the trunk.

Su Miaomiao: "I want to take the car too."

Who likes a bicycle when there are cars to sit on?

Su Miaomiao neither asked Gu Jialing's permission nor greeted Xie Jingyuan, walked directly to the black luxury car, and opened the rear door.

The driver looked at the little beauty in the car in surprise.

Gu Jialing was good-looking, and girls liked her since she was a child. She didn't expect to meet such a beautiful girl just after entering No. 1 Middle School.

The driver looked at Gu Jialing enviously, which man has never been young, and which boy has never dreamed of having a puppy love with the school belle.

However, when the driver's eyes fell on Gu Jialing's face, he found that Gu Jialing was not very happy, and even the child left the beautiful classmate and sat in the passenger seat.

driver:...

"Get in the car, drive slowly, and follow their bicycles." Gu Jialing yawned, and he was also sleepy after a day of military training.