Ch 9

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 9:

It was almost four o'clock in the afternoon, and Su Mingan came outside the kindergarten, and saw Grandma Tao standing with several old ladies and grandfathers.

Su Mingan waved to Grandma Tao and joined the baby pick-up team.

Grandma Tao: "Today is the first day. It's fine if you find time to pick up Miaomiao. You will start working hard tomorrow. Don't you feel relieved to leave Miaomiao to me?"

If Su Mingan and Tang Shiwei really had concerns about this arrangement at the beginning, after two years of trusteeship, they would have put their minds back on it.

Su Ming'an: "Okay, we won't be polite to you anymore, anyway, you are Miaomiao's grandmother, and in the future Miaomiao will earn money from work, so I have to honor you."

Grandma Tao: "Miaomiao just went to kindergarten, you've thought so far."

Chatting, it's four o'clock.

The small class came out first, and the teachers of each class led a "little tail". Su Mingan was tall, and saw Su Miaomiao and Xie Jingyuan walking at the tail of the second class.

There are more than 20 students in a class, Xie Jingyuan is not the tallest, but he is the most sensible, the teacher arranged for him to walk behind, so that the children in the middle would not run around and fall behind.

The primary school students held hands according to the teacher's request, and Su Miaomiao and Xie Jingyuan also walked out holding hands.

As soon as she left the school gate, Su Miaomiao threw away Xie Jingyuan, smiled and threw herself into her father's arms.

Every parent was talking to their children, and the school gate was buzzing. Su Mingan hugged his daughter in one hand, and Xie Jingyuan, who was too late to object, walked a little further away from Grandma Tao, and the surroundings became quiet. Su Mingan put Xie Jingyuan down and asked the two children about their school. things in here.

"Did Miaomiao fight with anyone?"

"No, I won't bully people."

While Su Miaomiao blurted out her denial, she glanced at Xie Jingyuan, really, she doesn't look like a bad cat who likes to bully people casually.

What Su Mingan is worried about is that her daughter is being bullied by others.

Su Miaomiao shook her head, those children seemed to be afraid of her, some thought their mother was going to cry, she glared at her, the child held back her tears, walked away from her and continued to cry.

Grandma Tao asked Xie Jingyuan: "Does Jingyuan like kindergarten?"

Xie Jingyuan nodded expressionlessly.

Su Miaomiao: "Our teacher likes my brother very much, and asked him to be the class monitor to help manage discipline."

Su Mingan exaggerated: "Wow, Jing Yuan is so powerful!"

Xie Jingyuan: ...

He doesn't want to be the class monitor, but he doesn't know why many children like to ask him for help. Faced with innocent children, Xie Jingyuan doesn't mind helping them put on their shoes or wash their hands, but the teacher misunderstood him as "willing to help others" and called them by name. Let him be the monitor.

Staring at one Su Miaomiao is already tiring enough, but if Xie Jingyuan is patient, he will be exhausted if he manages to restrain more than 20 people.

Su Mingan sent them to the community. He had to meet a client and left in a hurry.

Grandma Tao took Su Miaomiao with one hand and Xie Jingyuan with the other, and went back to 302.