Untitled Part 35

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 35:

Su Miaomiao participated in three competitions today, and she also jumped many times in the last high jump competition.

Her explosive power is strong, but her endurance is much inferior in comparison, and she is already a little out of breath.

Teacher Cao, the referee in charge of the women's high jump competition, is not even 1.8 meters tall. When he adjusted the crossbar, the onlookers realized more clearly how difficult 180 is. trick.

"Come on Miaomiao!"

Feng Xiaoyu, Cheng Yue, Zhou Yao, and Lin Xi all came, and Yu Le, the girl from Class 9 who had the best relationship with Su Miaomiao, was also there.

These are friendly people, and almost all the other students in Class Nine crowded here, and there were even students from other classes who were attracted by this formation.

The short ones squeezed forward, the tall ones tiptoed, and the high jump field was surrounded by water.

"What's the situation over there?" The school leadership team in the spectator seats also looked over here.

A director called Teacher Cao and learned that there was a female student who hoped to challenge the height of 180. The director excitedly told the principal: "So far, the highest record of female high jump for middle school students in our province is 176. That student comes from the No. 3 Middle School. It's been there for eight years!"

In other words, if Su Miaomiao can jump 180, she will set a new high jump record for middle school girls in this province!

Director: "Principal, should we go over and have a look?"

The principal was a little worried that too many people would put pressure on Su Miaomiao, but looking at the heads around the high jump field, Su Miaomiao probably wouldn't be able to spot their leaders.

"Then go and have a look."

After receiving the notice from the director, Teacher Cao asked Su Miaomiao to rest for a while to adjust her state.

The sports committee member of Class Nine held water in one hand and dried fish snacks in the other, guarding Su Miaomiao like the father-in-law next to the Empress Dowager Cixi.

Before today, the sports committee only regarded Su Miaomiao as the bully of the school, but after today, Su Miaomiao is the number one goddess in his mind!

Su Miaomiao took a sip of water and ate a mouthful of dried fish, her eyes were still fixed on the tall horizontal bar.

Xie Jingyuan came over and said in a low voice, "Take a rest after dancing this time."

With her current height, successfully jumping 180 is considered a top talent, and no matter how tall she is, she will be against the sky.

Su Miaomiao nodded, she was a little tired, she wouldn't dance more without Xie Jingyuan telling her.

Wang Min stood diagonally opposite, looking at Su Miaomiao who seemed to be shining in the crowd, and seeing the staff of the school's publicity office closely pointing the camera at Su Miaomiao, she was very jealous, so jealous that her heart was on fire But in the face of this disparity in strength, there is nothing to do. Other things can be cheated, sports competitions are difficult to adulterate, this is just a sports meeting of No. 1 Middle School, Su Miaomiao has no need to engage in doping.

Besides, without certain strength, ordinary people can't jump so high even if they drink stimulants like water.

Su Miaomiao had enough rest and walked to the run-up area under the attention of everyone.