Untitled Part 48

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 48:

Senior three, winter vacation.

This year's Spring Festival movies have a very good reputation. "Town Monster: Black Snake" is adapted from a popular fantasy novel, directed by a famous director, and joined by a group of powerful actors. Playing scenes, fantastic special effects, and the texture of any screenshot that can be used as a screen saver made it the box office champion in the first place.

Blessed with blockbuster movies, it was only ten o'clock in the morning, and a group of spectators had already gathered in the cinema waiting for the show to begin.

Su Miaomiao picked an empty small table, pulled out a black chair and sat down.

A new message notification sounded on the phone, and Su Miaomiao took it out to see that it was from Gu Jialing.

Little Blue Bird: Are you home yet?

Su Miaomiao: I came back yesterday afternoon.

Little Blue Bird: Did you go to see Taoist movie? Want me to spoil it?

Su Miaomiao: There is nothing to spoil, I have read all the novels.

Little Blue Bird: The movie will definitely be adapted to a certain extent, forget it, you will know after watching it for yourself...

Gu Jialing talked a lot and typed fast, messages popped up one by one, before Su Miaomiao finished reading, someone suddenly sat next to her.

Su Miaomiao looked up and saw two young men with dyed yellow hair, their appearance was not bad among human beings, one was wearing earrings and the other was wearing earrings.

"Beauty, did you come by yourself?"

The man with the earrings raised his eyebrows at her, and his eyes obviously scrutinized her face carefully.

Su Miaomiao could smell the smoke from the two of them, a very disgusting smell.

Su Miaomiao glared at them, stood up with her mobile phone, and sat down again.

Two men actually followed, and one of them directly handed the phone to Su Miaomiao: "Little sister, can you add a WeChat account?"

Su Miaomiao frowned.

The stud man smiled.

Just now when he was collecting tickets, he noticed this little beauty, wearing an off-white skirt with a white sweater on top, so white that it seemed to glow. At that time, she was looking for a seat behind their backs, and she only showed her face when she sat down, her skin was soft and fair, her big eyes were peachy lips, she had the kind of appearance that made her look very obedient, timid and easy to bully, even if she was angry, she had no deterrent effect .

Two yellow-haired boys who are not easy to mess with at first glance blocked Su Miaomiao's way from left to right.

Su Miaomiao can't do anything, because doing it may hurt the two of them, and if there is a fight, it will delay her watching the movie.

But she didn't want to talk to them either.

Su Miaomiao dialed Gu Jialing's video.

The two were chatting, but Gu Jialing picked it up almost instantly, but he didn't see Su Miaomiao's face, but when the camera turned, two strangers with yellow hair appeared.

Su Miaomiao: "These two people are stinky, and they chase after me for WeChat, you can scold them for me."

Gu Jialing really doesn't think Su Miaomiao is beautiful at all, but he also knows that almost all human men like Su Miaomiao.