Untitled Part 17

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 17:

A few days after moving, Xie Rong came back from a business trip abroad. When he arrived at the airport in the afternoon, he asked the driver to take him directly to Pearl Garden.

Forty-two-year-old Xie Rong has a slender figure and a gentle and refined temperament. He looks more like a university professor than a big boss of a listed company.

He had the key to the house here, but Xie Rong still rang the doorbell when he got to the door.

Su Miaomiao was sitting on the sofa watching TV with Grandma Tao. When the doorbell rang, Grandma Tao said, "It must be you thanking Uncle."

Su Miaomiao ran to open the door.

She is the daughter of Su Ming'an and Tang Shiwei, but in the past ten years, the elder who has taken care of her the longest is actually Grandma Tao.

Su Miaomiao is a lazy cat most of the time, but she knows how to be filial to the elderly. Grandma Tao is sixty-five years old, so there is no reason for her to continue to lie on the sofa and let Grandma Tao run errands.

"uncle!"

"Miaomiao, how is the new community, do you like it?"

Su Miaomiao nodded, and when Xie Rong came in with the suitcase, she closed the door again.

"Mom." Xie Rong looked around and said to his own mother who was still sitting on the sofa.

Grandma Tao: "Are you tired? If you are tired, go back to your room and sleep for a while, to beat the jet lag."

Xie Rong: "It's okay, I slept on the plane, I'll go change first."

Grandma Tao just stood up, took her son to the smallest bedroom in the house, opened the door and said, "You don't live here often, so you can sleep here."

Xie Rong smiled helplessly.

Since his second marriage, his status in the heart of his mother has become lower and lower, far inferior to that of his eldest son.

"Where's Jing Yuan?"

"Going to buy ice cream."

Today's TV drama is a modern movie, in which children eat ice cream, Su Miaomiao wants to eat it too, so Grandma Tao asks her grandson to go to the supermarket outside the community to buy it.

Xie Rong looked towards the living room, because Su Miaomiao sat back on the sofa and was out of his sight.

But Xie Rong could guess that his son's ice cream must be bought for Su Miaomiao.

After Grandma Tao introduced the room, she also went to watch TV.

Xie Rong closed the door, opened the suitcase, took out the gifts he had prepared, then took out a change of clothes, and went to his son's room in the master bedroom to take a shower.

After washing and getting dressed, Xie Rong walked around his son's bedroom slowly while wiping his head with a towel.

The master bedroom is very spacious, has a separate cloakroom, and a row of bookcases with densely packed books.

The desk and desktop are clean and tidy, and an old laptop is closed.

Xie Rong didn't touch the notebook, nor rummaged through his son's drawer, he turned and walked back, at this moment, Xie Jingyuan pushed the door open from the outside.

Father and son face each other.

Xie Rong showed a fatherly smile.

Xie Jingyuan still had that indifferent face, glanced at the open door of the bathroom, and asked him, "Did you finish washing?"