Untitled Part 36

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 36:

This weekend after the No. 1 Middle School sports meeting, the provincial team coach Chen Zhixing officially visited Su's family to discuss with Su Ming'an and his wife about recruiting Su Miaomiao into the provincial team.

Chen Zhixing gave Su Miaomiao a test, Su Miaomiao can jump to 184 now, no matter how high it is, it will not work.

This is a very strong talent, but in the past few years, there have been a few domestic high school students who have been able to skip 180, and it is even more common abroad.

Chen Zhixing very much hopes that Su Miaomiao can enter the provincial team and receive professional high jump training.

But no matter what conditions he throws, Su Miaomiao insists on one thing, she can participate in the competition, but she is not willing to train in the provincial team, this is the case in high school, university, and after graduation.

Chen Zhixing: "You are wasting your talent. If you don't keep training, your talent will lose to other athletes who are only slightly inferior to you."

Su Miaomiao didn't mind.

Chen Zhixing left with regret.

However, the provincial team cherishes Su Miaomiao as a good seed. After a long discussion and discussion, it was finally decided to let Su Miaomiao be named in the provincial team first. If Su Miaomiao can maintain a good ranking in the competition without training, then naturally It's the best of both worlds, if Su Miaomiao gradually disappears from the crowd, then the provincial team doesn't have to pay attention to her anymore, because the provincial team didn't invest any resources in Su Miaomiao, and in the end it wouldn't be a waste of anything.

After discussing it, the matter was settled in this way.

The students in No. 1 Middle School knew that Su Miaomiao had entered the provincial team, and thought she would leave No. 1 Middle School. Later, they found that Su Miaomiao still appeared in the school as before, and gradually stopped paying attention to this matter.

But these students didn't know that from the day Su Miaomiao became a member of the provincial team, Xie Jingyuan no longer went to school by bicycle.

After breakfast, Su Miaomiao carried her schoolbag as usual and walked out of the house under the eyes of her parents.

Xie Jingyuan, Xu Shou, and Gu Jialing were already waiting for her in the corridor.

Su Miaomiao handed the schoolbag to Xie Jingyuan habitually.

Xie Jingyuan also picked it up habitually.

Taking the elevator downstairs, Su Miaomiao subconsciously stopped, waiting for Xie Jingyuan and the three to pick up the bicycle.

But these three guys didn't move at all, and Gu Jialing even glared at her a little angrily.

Su Miaomiao didn't understand what happened.

Xie Jingyuan handed her the schoolbag and explained: "Starting today, unless it rains, we will run to school."

Su Miaomiao: "Why? I don't like running."

Xie Jingyuan: "If you don't go to the provincial team for training, you should strengthen your training in normal times."

When Su Miaomiao heard this, she became unhappy: "Then I won't go to the provincial team."

Xie Jingyuan: "Don't play the game anymore? Don't you want future medals?"

Su Miaomiao bit her lip.

Xu Shou urged: "Run, you are not running alone."