Untitled Part 21

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 21:

"You do not deserve..."

If Su Miaomiao could beat Xu Shou, she would have already jumped on him.

But the truth is, she couldn't beat it.

When Qingxuguan was a demon, a century-old cat demon could not beat a two-hundred-year-old dog, but now they have become humans...

Su Miaomiao looked at Xu Shou's exposed arm, it was so thick and strong, Su Miaomiao was very sure that Xu Shou's strength was stronger than the Taoist priest.

As a little cat demon living in the cracks of all kinds of big monsters and old monsters, Su Miaomiao knows how to play by ear.

She didn't respond to Xu Shou anymore, and went to Class 9 classroom alone.

Xie Jingyuan looked at her back and explained to Xu Shou: "Our two elders are friends and have always been neighbors."

Xu Shou understood the Taoist priest's character very well, and he had a cold face and a kind heart. If the cat demon pestered the Taoist priest, the Taoist priest might not have the heart to refuse.

"This kind of heartless...person, the Taoist priest should keep a distance from her."

Xie Jingyuan: "I have my own reasons. We are all classmates now, so don't be too hostile to her, let alone do anything."

Cats and dogs don't get along, it's almost natural, as long as the two don't cause trouble, Xie Jingyuan doesn't want to interfere too much with the relationship between Xu Shou and Su Miaomiao.

He's not that busy.

Xu Shou pursed his lips and nodded not so willingly.

Xie Jingyuan thought for a while and asked, "Do you have any news about tits?"

Seeing Xu Shou, Xie Jingyuan became even more suspicious that the **** in the temple had also been reincarnated here.

Xu Shou shook his head: "Not yet."

Xie Jingyuan: "Well, let's go to the classroom first."

Xu Shou instinctively took two steps behind, followed Xie Jingyuan like a bodyguard, and suggested, "I'm not at the same table yet, will the Daoist want to sit with me?"

Xie Jingyuan: "No, I want to watch Su Miaomiao."

Xu Shou frowned, and immediately understood the painstaking efforts of the Taoist priest. The cat always behaved obediently and obediently in front of the Taoist priest. Once the Taoist priest was away, she would always cause trouble everywhere. Today, she stole a little Taoist priest's purse , Hiding in the dark tomorrow to attack unprepared tits. At first the cat also tried to provoke him, but he threw her down and bit the cat's head and threatened her, so she didn't dare to come again.

"Then sit in front of me, there is no one at the table in front of me."

Xie Jingyuan agreed, but when he opened the classroom door of Class 9 again, Su Miaomiao chose the seat farthest from Xu Shou.

Xu Shou sat at the last table in the south, and Su Miaomiao chose the other end of the diagonal line—the first person in the north row, and she was the one who entered the door.

Xie Jingyuan stopped in front of Su Miaomiao's desk. With his height, it was impossible for him to sit in the front row.

He stopped, and Xu Shou also stopped.

Su Miaomiao glanced at him and pinched her nose with her hand.

Xu Shou's face turned dark.

They are all monsters, and they all smell like monsters, but this cat always makes a gesture of disliking him!