Untitled Part 38

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 38:

Since the morning class, Su Miaomiao has been a little lazy, unable to do anything.

Even if she noticed that a student in the middle row secretly ate some snacks, Su Miaomiao was not interested in finding out whether the snacks were delicious.

She still listens carefully to the teacher's lectures, but she usually sits upright, but today she can't help leaning against the wall next to her, and her eyelids are about to fight.

She actually fell asleep.

Normally, Xie Jingyuan would definitely wake her up, but now, Xie Jingyuan just glanced at her and pretended nothing happened.

Gu Jialing understands the special physiological phenomenon of girls, but he does not understand that this phenomenon will also cause some negative physical reactions.

Thinking that Su Miaomiao was slacking off to sleep, Gu Jialing kicked Su Miaomiao's bench leg.

The first kick was not heavy, Su Miaomiao only moved her eyelashes.

Gu Jialing wanted to kick it a second time, but Xie Jingyuan looked over coldly.

Gu Jialing shrank his head, waited for Xie Jingyuan to turn around, then poked Xu Shou's arm with his pen cap, and then motioned Xu Shou to look at Su Miaomiao.

Not a disciplinary committee member? Shouldn't Xu Shou care about students sleeping late in class?

Xu Shou had seen Su Miaomiao fall asleep in the early morning, and the Taoist priest didn't care, let alone violate the tacit consent of the Taoist priest.

Therefore, Xu Shou also glared at Gu Jialing.

Gu Jialing: ...

It's unreasonable, the Taoist leader is partial to cats, even dogs have changed their sex! Apart from the fact that cats have more hair, what are they better than birds? In terms of round heads, **** have round heads too!

In the evening self-study, Su Miaomiao fell asleep, and Xie Jingyuan didn't wake her up during class.

Gu Jialing: "Master Taoist, are you going to stop playing tennis tonight?"

Xie Jingyuan: "Yes."

Gu Jialing looked at Su Miaomiao suspiciously.

Seeing that he was stupid as hell, Xu Shou took Gu Jialing out and explained briefly.

Gu Jialing suddenly realized, and then showed a very envious expression: "If only I had those few days, you all have to take care of me."

Xu Shou said coldly: "It will hurt, and the degree varies from person to person."

pain?

Gu Jialing shuddered, but forget it, he was most afraid of pain.

When the two returned to the classroom, looking back on Jia Ling, she concentrated on doing the questions and did not question Su Miaomiao's special treatment tonight.

After eight o'clock, the evening self-study ended, and the students packed their schoolbags and left the classroom one after another. Gu Jialing saw that Xie Jingyuan was still working on the problem, so he took the time to do another English cloze.

After all the students had left and the corridor of the teaching building became quiet, Xie Jingyuan packed his schoolbag and woke up Su Miaomiao.

There were pressure marks on Su Miaomiao's fair face, she blinked blankly, not quite understanding the current situation.