Untitled Part 39

Taoist Master and the Cat Chapter 39:

School starts on Monday, and at noon, the results of this midterm exam will come out.

The homeroom teacher called Xie Jingyuan to the office and gave him two lists, one was the class ranking of Class Nine, and the other was the grade ranking of the entire first year of high school.

Xie Jingyuan is the class monitor. Taking advantage of his position, he walked out of the office and stood in the corridor to read.

Let's look at the class ranking of Class Nine first.

He and Xu Shou were still first and second in the class, Su Miaomiao fell from third to sixth, and Gu Jialing rose from fifty-second to forty-third.

Xie Jingyuan frowned.

Class Nine has a strong learning atmosphere. Because Su Miaomiao has two self-study sessions for training, and she doesn't know how to make tutoring by herself when she comes home at night, it's normal to be surpassed by other hard-working students. It's like she has top-notch sports talent. It is difficult to compete with professional athletes if you are not good at exercising.

You get what you pay for, there are no shortcuts.

If only thinking about the college entrance examination, Su Miaomiao needn't worry about anything. With the sports awards she will get later, she will definitely be recommended to the top universities in China.

However, Su Miaomiao has a strong competitive spirit. Not only did she fail to catch up with Xu Shou this time, but she even fell down. Su Miaomiao must be unhappy.

Xie Jingyuan looked at the grade ranking again, and Su Miaomiao fell even more. Fortunately, she was still in the top 50 of her grade, and she was still in the first examination room during the final exam.

Holding these two lists, Xie Jingyuan returned to Class Nine.

"Squad leader, is this the grade ranking?"

"Ok."

Xie Jingyuan posted the list on the bulletin board of the class, so that it is convenient for the students to check the results.

In a blink of an eye, the notice board was surrounded by students several times.

Gu Jialing stretched her neck and asked, "Master, where am I?"

Xie Jingyuan: "Forty-three."

Gu Jialing was as happy as a grasshopper, bouncing around and touching the ceiling with his palms a few times. Although this ranking still didn't satisfy him, progress is good. If he keeps working hard, he might be able to enter the top ten by the end of the term.

Xie Jingyuan then said to Xu Shou who was watching him silently: "You are still second."

Xu Shou smiled.

Xie Jingyuan added: "The fifth grade."

Xu Shou's smile froze immediately. He was the third grader when he entered school, how did he fall two places?

At this time, Su Miaomiao was also woken up and looked up at them.

Xie Jingyuan taught the Three Demons a lesson together: "Don't underestimate the diligence and talent of other students."

The students recruited by the No. 1 Middle School were originally the best students in the urban area.

The students in elementary school and junior high school are more playful and lack self-discipline, so it is easy to show the excellence of the four of them.